just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Dave Leggett
After the devastation wrought by what is now officially known as the 'Great Tohoku Kanto Earthquake', Japan's currency rose in value. It was the last thing the under-pressure economy needed, and seems a little counter-intuitive given the hit the Japanese economy will be taking. Share prices on the Tokyo Stock Exchange duly tumbled. So what's going on with the currency, asks Dave Leggett.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar