just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Dave Leggett
After the devastation wrought by what is now officially known as the 'Great Tohoku Kanto Earthquake', Japan's currency rose in value. It was the last thing the under-pressure economy needed, and seems a little counter-intuitive given the hit the Japanese economy will be taking. Share prices on the Tokyo Stock Exchange duly tumbled. So what's going on with the currency, asks Dave Leggett.
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Fashion meets function with end-to-end solutions
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Vietnam garment exports slow as orders stall
- Nike digital direction pushes speed and innovation
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- PVH debuts Van Heusen self-fastening shirts