just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Dave Leggett
After the devastation wrought by what is now officially known as the 'Great Tohoku Kanto Earthquake', Japan's currency rose in value. It was the last thing the under-pressure economy needed, and seems a little counter-intuitive given the hit the Japanese economy will be taking. Share prices on the Tokyo Stock Exchange duly tumbled. So what's going on with the currency, asks Dave Leggett.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket