just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Dave Leggett
After the devastation wrought by what is now officially known as the 'Great Tohoku Kanto Earthquake', Japan's currency rose in value. It was the last thing the under-pressure economy needed, and seems a little counter-intuitive given the hit the Japanese economy will be taking. Share prices on the Tokyo Stock Exchange duly tumbled. So what's going on with the currency, asks Dave Leggett.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Hanesbrands eyes 600 job cuts in restructure