just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by just-style.com
Fashion retailer Trent has signed its second joint venture deal with Inditex Group to develop and promote Massimo Dutti stores in India.
The CEO of Adidas has said the company is on target to hit its net profit growth goals of between 10% to 15% this year, thanks to steady sales growth.
Japan’s Itochu Corporation has won the exclusive rights to import and sell the full range of Nina Ricci products in the country.
The Brandix Group is claiming a world first by becoming the first apparel manufacturer to achieve the ISO 50001 certification, less than a month after it was introduced.
Three South African government departments are seeking a review of the Competition Tribunal's decision to approve Wal-Mart's acquisition of a stake in local retailer Massmart.
Apparel giant VF Corporation raised its guidance for the full year after posting double-digit increases in revenues and earnings in the second quarter.
Department store retailer Macy's has named Karl Lagerfeld as the next designer for its capsule collection due to launch this Autumn.
Protective clothing specialist Lakeland Industries has secured a contract worth up to US$5m-plus to supply fire-resistant coveralls to the Brazilian Navy.
UK retail sales rebounded in June with higher sales at textile, clothing and footwear stores helping to offset a decline in the food sector, official figures showed today (21 July), but experts warn the market continues to remain fragile.
Italian fashion house Gianni Versace is to ban its clothing suppliers from using sandblasting, a technique used to give jeans a used look which is highly dangerous to workers, after a sustained campaign by activists on the company's Facebook page.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- US apparel prices continue to fall
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Moisture Management Fabrics: Key to Wearer Comfort
- Global Apparel Markets: Product Developments and Innovations, 2nd Quarter 2014