just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by just-style.com
Fashion retailer Trent has signed its second joint venture deal with Inditex Group to develop and promote Massimo Dutti stores in India.
The CEO of Adidas has said the company is on target to hit its net profit growth goals of between 10% to 15% this year, thanks to steady sales growth.
Japan’s Itochu Corporation has won the exclusive rights to import and sell the full range of Nina Ricci products in the country.
The Brandix Group is claiming a world first by becoming the first apparel manufacturer to achieve the ISO 50001 certification, less than a month after it was introduced.
Three South African government departments are seeking a review of the Competition Tribunal's decision to approve Wal-Mart's acquisition of a stake in local retailer Massmart.
Apparel giant VF Corporation raised its guidance for the full year after posting double-digit increases in revenues and earnings in the second quarter.
Department store retailer Macy's has named Karl Lagerfeld as the next designer for its capsule collection due to launch this Autumn.
Protective clothing specialist Lakeland Industries has secured a contract worth up to US$5m-plus to supply fire-resistant coveralls to the Brazilian Navy.
UK retail sales rebounded in June with higher sales at textile, clothing and footwear stores helping to offset a decline in the food sector, official figures showed today (21 July), but experts warn the market continues to remain fragile.
Italian fashion house Gianni Versace is to ban its clothing suppliers from using sandblasting, a technique used to give jeans a used look which is highly dangerous to workers, after a sustained campaign by activists on the company's Facebook page.
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- China and India to exploit trade relationship