just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by just-style.com
Fashion retailer Trent has signed its second joint venture deal with Inditex Group to develop and promote Massimo Dutti stores in India.
The CEO of Adidas has said the company is on target to hit its net profit growth goals of between 10% to 15% this year, thanks to steady sales growth.
Japan’s Itochu Corporation has won the exclusive rights to import and sell the full range of Nina Ricci products in the country.
The Brandix Group is claiming a world first by becoming the first apparel manufacturer to achieve the ISO 50001 certification, less than a month after it was introduced.
Three South African government departments are seeking a review of the Competition Tribunal's decision to approve Wal-Mart's acquisition of a stake in local retailer Massmart.
Apparel giant VF Corporation raised its guidance for the full year after posting double-digit increases in revenues and earnings in the second quarter.
Department store retailer Macy's has named Karl Lagerfeld as the next designer for its capsule collection due to launch this Autumn.
Protective clothing specialist Lakeland Industries has secured a contract worth up to US$5m-plus to supply fire-resistant coveralls to the Brazilian Navy.
UK retail sales rebounded in June with higher sales at textile, clothing and footwear stores helping to offset a decline in the food sector, official figures showed today (21 July), but experts warn the market continues to remain fragile.
Italian fashion house Gianni Versace is to ban its clothing suppliers from using sandblasting, a technique used to give jeans a used look which is highly dangerous to workers, after a sustained campaign by activists on the company's Facebook page.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack