just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Marianne Brown
According to the latest figures from the Thai Garment Manufacturer Association (TGMA), more than 160 companies in Thailand's textile industry are now reeling from widespread flooding which has crippled the country over the last few weeks.
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders