just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Marianne Brown
According to the latest figures from the Thai Garment Manufacturer Association (TGMA), more than 160 companies in Thailand's textile industry are now reeling from widespread flooding which has crippled the country over the last few weeks.
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Key pieces of US trade agenda signed into law
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Over 8,000 children in Delhi garment industry
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day