just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Marianne Brown
According to the latest figures from the Thai Garment Manufacturer Association (TGMA), more than 160 companies in Thailand's textile industry are now reeling from widespread flooding which has crippled the country over the last few weeks.
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Express
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings