just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Mark Burstein
Managing social and regulatory compliance in an era of increased legislation is yet another challenge facing retailers and manufacturers. The good news is that companies can in many cases take advantage of product lifecycle management (PLM) systems that include chain management and global sourcing functions.
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- Natural plant dyed eco-friendly cellulosic yarns
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel