just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Mark Burstein
Managing social and regulatory compliance in an era of increased legislation is yet another challenge facing retailers and manufacturers. The good news is that companies can in many cases take advantage of product lifecycle management (PLM) systems that include chain management and global sourcing functions.
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Benetton $1.6m Rana Plaza payment “insufficient”
- Traceable label offers textile transparency
- Dickies debuts body heat mapping tech workwear
- US teens trend to athleisure, value and online