just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Megan Detrie
A key figure in the Egyptian textile industry has called on his government to invest in the two companies that have recently been re-nationalised after a court decision ruled their privatisation by the deposed Mubarak regime was illegal.
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US Q1 in brief: VF Corp, Carter's, Skechers
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard