just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Michael Kosmides
The leader of Greece's business community has told just-style that the collapse of the Sprider Stores chain highlights why the Greek government needs "to restart growth".
These are dark times for Greece's textiles and clothing industry, which has been particularly hard hit by the country's economic woes.
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years