just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Michael Kosmides
The leader of Greece's business community has told just-style that the collapse of the Sprider Stores chain highlights why the Greek government needs "to restart growth".
These are dark times for Greece's textiles and clothing industry, which has been particularly hard hit by the country's economic woes.
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- C&A steps up sustainability at top-rated suppliers