just-style authors and correspondents
Michelle Russell brings to just-style a decade-long career as a journalist, with experience in both consumer and trade publications. As the site's deputy editor she writes news, comments and insight on the latest apparel industry issues, in the process interviewing and building relationships with many key figures. Particular interests include industry data, sustainability and the challenges related to supply chains.
Articles by Michelle Russell
Spanish fashion retailer Mango might have its roots firmly in Europe, but is on a growth trajectory globally, making its presence felt in most major countries. just-style spoke with managing director Enric Casi and Jose Gomez, VP of international business development, about what the future holds and the challenges of operating in today's changing retail environment.
UK luxury brand Aquascutum has appointed Andrew Chan to the newly created role of chief executive officer.
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor has revealed second-quarter earnings and sales that beat analyst estimates.
French luxury goods group Kering has booked an increase in third-quarter revenues, thanks to the multi-brand strategy it has in place.
Dassault Systèmes is partnering with international software business Island Pacific to launch its 3DExperince Platform to fashion brands and retailers in the UK.
Virtual fitting room developer Fits.me has received EUR4.2m (US$5.3m) from its CEO and existing investors in a management buy-in.
South African discount retailer Mr Price Group saw its share price climb by close of trading after revealing it expects to record a 20-24% increase in earnings for its first-half.
US clothing retailer Gap Inc is to open its first Old Navy Stores in the Middle East through a deal with franchisees Fawaz A Alhokair & Co and Azadea.
More work is needed to reform Bangladesh's apparel industry if the country's exports are to grow, a report has found.
UK department store retailer Debenhams saw its profits tumble in last fiscal due to the impact of sales on last year's warm winter weather and heavy discounting during its crucial Christmas period.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre