just-style authors and correspondents
Peter Da Costa
Articles by Peter Da Costa
Some of the biggest names in fashion have been told by European Union (EU) industry commissioner Antonio Tajani that their design and craftsmanship would enable the sector to hold its own in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
European retailer organisation EuroCommerce has told just-style that Russia's looming membership of the World Trade Organization (WTO) should help EU clothing retail brands establish themselves in this key emerging market.
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Leveraging the business benefits of 3D design
- Birnbaum bites back: Open costings - yes or no?
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Bangladesh woos buyers with sustainable production
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- American Apparel to close stores and cut jobs
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- Chinese shoe factory collapse kills 12
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain