just-style authors and correspondents
Peter Da Costa
Articles by Peter Da Costa
Some of the biggest names in fashion have been told by European Union (EU) industry commissioner Antonio Tajani that their design and craftsmanship would enable the sector to hold its own in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
European retailer organisation EuroCommerce has told just-style that Russia's looming membership of the World Trade Organization (WTO) should help EU clothing retail brands establish themselves in this key emerging market.
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Why China makers are moving out or moving online
- Multiple country choices require complex decisions
- The potential and pitfalls of local sourcing
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco
- Aeropostale to close 154 stores amid bankruptucy