just-style authors and correspondents
A trained newspaper journalist, Richard Woodard spent eight years working for the East Anglian Daily Times, a regional daily newspaper in England.
In September 2000, he joined drinks trade magazine Wine & Spirit International as editor, and was responsible for writing, commissioning and producing a broad range of business-related content relevant to the international drinks industry.
Richard left Wine & Spirit International at the end of 2005 to pursue a freelance career. Since then, he has written news and feature articles regularly for just-style.com, as well as for a variety of drinks magazines and websites, including sister site just-drinks.com.
Articles by Richard Woodard
Strong international sales, fuelled by acquisitions, helped apparel group Hanesbrands to nearly treble third-quarter profit on a double-digit sales increase.
Testing body the Oeko-Tex Association has issued its annual update of test criteria and limit values for product certification in line with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
Retailers are increasingly looking to consolidate multiple systems into unified commerce platforms, according to a survey of companies in the US, Europe and Australia.
Luxury accessories business Coach said its transformation strategy was on track despite a 33% slump in second-quarter net profit.
Ugg boot business Deckers Brands recorded a double-digit third quarter profit rise thanks to revenue boosts from Ugg and the company’s other brands.
The impact of winter storm Juno on retailers should not be too serious despite fears of shuttered stores for much of this week, according to one analyst.
Retail, apparel and footwear companies have welcomed the “continued commitment” of US Trade Representative Mike Froman to driving forward the country’s trade agenda.
The apparel and footwear industry of the US has voiced its support for trade pledges made by President Obama in his recent State of the Union Address.
Technological advancements and a growing consumer taste for high-performance apparel are set to drive growth for waterproof breathable textiles, says a new study.
Military footwear supplier Dan Post Boots has replaced its existing software package with CGS’s Bluecherry Enterprise Suite.
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead