just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Simon Warburton
Administrators acting for Faith Shoe Group said a further 27 stores will close by the end of today (13 May) after a previous two bids for the chain were rejected.
Marks & Spencer said it has no plans to withdraw its Santoni crop top range despite criticism it was aimed at encouraging young girls to think it was a bra.
News that mannequin manufacturer Rootstein is to unveil an ultra-slim model aimed at teenage boys has provoked a media storm in the UK.
UK supermarket chain Asda has announced the sudden departure of another senior executive within weeks of its CEO resigning.
Up to 600 jobs are due to be created by Original Factory Shop as it plans to open a raft of new stores this year with hundreds more slated to start by 2020.
Primark must be breathing slightly easier today (16 March) following a torrid week in which it has been battered by a large section of the UK media.
Belarus officials say they are in discussions with German giant Adidas to start potential operations in the country as well as supply its Olympic team with uniforms.
JD Sports' executive chairman attributed the company's impressive rise in profits to growing market share allied with a targeted product range, in an interview with just-style.
Up to nine Chinese garment manufacturers are mulling whether to relocate to Indonesia with the possibility of creating up to 200,000 jobs.
Tata International has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Nitol-Niloy to produce up to 5,000 pairs of shoes per day in a new Bangladesh factory.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"