just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Steve Lamar
The US-Colombia Free Trade Agreement comes into force today (15 May) - but, as in so many cases, the disruptive nature of US trade policies means all is not quite what it seems. Here Steve Lamar, executive vice president of the American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA), cautions the US apparel and footwear industry about the immediate rule changes impacting the supply chain.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Indian industry mulling Vietnam textile park?