just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Steve Lamar
The US-Colombia Free Trade Agreement comes into force today (15 May) - but, as in so many cases, the disruptive nature of US trade policies means all is not quite what it seems. Here Steve Lamar, executive vice president of the American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA), cautions the US apparel and footwear industry about the immediate rule changes impacting the supply chain.
- Vietnam – Are we too late to the party?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Social responsibility key to winning millennials
- H&M commits to DBL Group's new Ethiopia factory
- Cambodia apparel sector sees falling productivity
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals