just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Steve Lamar
The US-Colombia Free Trade Agreement comes into force today (15 May) - but, as in so many cases, the disruptive nature of US trade policies means all is not quite what it seems. Here Steve Lamar, executive vice president of the American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA), cautions the US apparel and footwear industry about the immediate rule changes impacting the supply chain.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019