just-style authors and correspondents
Articles by Vicky Sung
Faced with a fall in exports to the US and EU, Thailand's textile and garment industry has set its sights on becoming a fashion hub for the ASEAN region.
China's rise over the past two decades as the leading location for apparel sourcing has had a knock-on effect on Hong Kong's role in the global garment industry, shifting it from a manufacturer to a servicing and sourcing centre. It will take on even more diverse roles in the future, according to industry executives speaking at recent conferences in Hong Kong. Vicky Sung reports.
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Eliminating risk tops sustainability agenda
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020