Apparel industry issues to watch in 2010
If 2009 was a year of struggle for the global clothing and textile industry, as manufacturers and retailers alike battled to cope with the depth and severity of the worldwide recession, then what lies ahead in 2010? Sourcing winners and losers, trade agreements, customs reform, emerging retail trends and the outlook for retailers and consumers are just some of the topics discussed in the latest briefing from just-style.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth