THE FLANARANT: Apparel sourcing rules start to unravel
Did the underlying principles of apparel sourcing completely change at the beginning of this month? Two events, happening more or less simultaneously in the US and Bangladesh, may well signal a complete reversal of how sourcing works, suggests Mike Flanagan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP