Comment: Bangladesh at a crossroads
The Bangladesh garment export industry has been built on the pillars of cheap labour and reliability. But the two are increasingly proving to be incompatible - and it is now time to bring all the stakeholders together - factory suppliers, customers, government and workers - to create a viable comprehensive and integrated solution, writes David Birnbaum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Q1 apparel results in brief: DSW, Chico's
- New black dye meets sustainability standards
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- Cotton USA brand launched in India