Chinese apparel industry repositioning for growth?
A massive shake-out is taking place in the Chinese apparel industry, as firms struggle to remain competitive against a backdrop of rising labour costs, the strengthening of the yuan, worker shortages and tighter pollution controls. However, as Jozef De Coster reports, some companies are re-positioning to get their businesses back on track.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire