Comment: Crossing the line on ethical behaviour
The fire at the Tazreen Fashion factory in Bangladesh last November was the result of at least one customer's decision that providing minimal working conditions and subsistence wages are not cost-effective. The challenge, now, is to find a solution, says David Birnbaum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions
- Adidas taps Nike designers for new creative studio
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm