VIEWPOINT: Has Liz Claiborne reached a turning point?
Five years after taking the helm at Liz Claiborne Inc, it's hard to see exactly what William McComb has achieved. Sales are down, last year it could only muster a loss of $305.7m, and nearly one-quarter of its heyday brands have gone. But yesterday the company was confident it had finally reached a critical turning point.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- US footwear trade and sourcing snapshot
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Bangladesh Alliance unveils fire safety initiative