VIEWPOINT: Has Liz Claiborne reached a turning point?
Five years after taking the helm at Liz Claiborne Inc, it's hard to see exactly what William McComb has achieved. Sales are down, last year it could only muster a loss of $305.7m, and nearly one-quarter of its heyday brands have gone. But yesterday the company was confident it had finally reached a critical turning point.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP