Comment: The retail view from down under
Australia is increasingly becoming a nation of online shoppers, as the strength of the Australian dollar, combined with the ease of purchasing and lower prices being offered internationally, sees consumers flock to their computers, phones and tablets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders