Abercrombie & Fitch Co
Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co is aiming to remove the logos from its garments on sale in North America by next spring as it f...
The hiring of Christos Angelides as president of US retailer Abercrombie & Fitch will bring much-needed fast fashion and global retail exper...
Struggling Abercrombie & Fitch finally appears to have taken a step in the right direction, after efforts to revitalise its women's wear hel...
Abercrombie & Fitch separated the roles of chairman and CEO yesterday (28 January), appointing former Sears boss Arthur Martinez as non-exec...
Abercrombie & Fitch has hired Fran Horowitz from Ann Inc as president of its Hollister brand.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has posted earnings that came in ahead of analysts expectations in the second quarter, but weak traffic held back sales.
Refinancing plans unveiled by US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch have been viewed as a positive by one analyst, and could improve business stability.
US apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has appointed Kohl's EVP of finance, Joanne Crevoiserat, as its CEO.
Apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch reported a slump in fourth quarter profit, impacted by a series of charges related to asset impairments and the closure of its Gilly Hicks chain.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre