Abercrombie & Fitch Co
As the threat of a US West Coast port shutdown looms, analysts already estimate the ongoing disruption could add an eye-watering US$36.9bn t...
Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co is aiming to remove the logos from its garments on sale in North America by next spring as it f...
The hiring of Christos Angelides as president of US retailer Abercrombie & Fitch will bring much-needed fast fashion and global retail exper...
Struggling Abercrombie & Fitch finally appears to have taken a step in the right direction, after efforts to revitalise its women's wear hel...
Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co is using the Demandware Commerce platform to power the expansion of its digital retail operations across Asia.
Michael Jeffries, the chief executive officer of US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch, has announced his intention to retire with immediate effect.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has cut its full-year outlook and revealed a drop in third-quarter earnings driven by weak traffic, a highly promotional environment and a challenging international business.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch is to open its first stores in Mexico next year as part of a franchise agreement with Grupo AXO.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch says it expects "modest" erosion in its gross margin rate in the third-quarter, given the highly promotional and challenging environment.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT
Canadean's "Abercrombie & Fitch Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compan...
Apparel and Footwear in Hong Kong, China
Apparel sales increased in 2013, mainly driven by increased consumer confidence and expenditure. This positive growth was also largely due to the increasing popularity of outdoor wear and sportswear....
Menswear in Hong Kong, China
Menswear recorded value growth of 12%, reaching HKD$24 billion in 2013. Better economic development resulted in stronger consumer confidence. Eventually, it became the contributory factor that raised...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019