Abercrombie & Fitch Co
Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co is aiming to remove the logos from its garments on sale in North America by next spring as it f...
The hiring of Christos Angelides as president of US retailer Abercrombie & Fitch will bring much-needed fast fashion and global retail exper...
Struggling Abercrombie & Fitch finally appears to have taken a step in the right direction, after efforts to revitalise its women's wear hel...
Abercrombie & Fitch separated the roles of chairman and CEO yesterday (28 January), appointing former Sears boss Arthur Martinez as non-exec...
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch is to open its first stores in Mexico next year as part of a franchise agreement with Grupo AXO.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch says it expects "modest" erosion in its gross margin rate in the third-quarter, given the highly promotional and challenging environment.
Abercrombie & Fitch has hired Fran Horowitz from Ann Inc as president of its Hollister brand.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has posted earnings that came in ahead of analysts expectations in the second quarter, but weak traffic held back sales.
Refinancing plans unveiled by US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch have been viewed as a positive by one analyst, and could improve business stability.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises