Abercrombie & Fitch Co
As the threat of a US West Coast port shutdown looms, analysts already estimate the ongoing disruption could add an eye-watering US$36.9bn t...
Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co is aiming to remove the logos from its garments on sale in North America by next spring as it f...
The hiring of Christos Angelides as president of US retailer Abercrombie & Fitch will bring much-needed fast fashion and global retail exper...
Struggling Abercrombie & Fitch finally appears to have taken a step in the right direction, after efforts to revitalise its women's wear hel...
Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co is using the Demandware Commerce platform to power the expansion of its digital retail operations across Asia.
Michael Jeffries, the chief executive officer of US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch, has announced his intention to retire with immediate effect.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has cut its full-year outlook and revealed a drop in third-quarter earnings driven by weak traffic, a highly promotional environment and a challenging international business.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch is to open its first stores in Mexico next year as part of a franchise agreement with Grupo AXO.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch says it expects "modest" erosion in its gross margin rate in the third-quarter, given the highly promotional and challenging environment.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT
Canadean's "Abercrombie & Fitch Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compan...
Apparel and Footwear in Hong Kong, China
Apparel sales increased in 2013, mainly driven by increased consumer confidence and expenditure. This positive growth was also largely due to the increasing popularity of outdoor wear and sportswear....
Menswear in Hong Kong, China
Menswear recorded value growth of 12%, reaching HKD$24 billion in 2013. Better economic development resulted in stronger consumer confidence. Eventually, it became the contributory factor that raised...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Innovation and supply chain remain key for Nike
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019