Abercrombie & Fitch Co
Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co is aiming to remove the logos from its garments on sale in North America by next spring as it f...
The hiring of Christos Angelides as president of US retailer Abercrombie & Fitch will bring much-needed fast fashion and global retail exper...
Struggling Abercrombie & Fitch finally appears to have taken a step in the right direction, after efforts to revitalise its women's wear hel...
Abercrombie & Fitch separated the roles of chairman and CEO yesterday (28 January), appointing former Sears boss Arthur Martinez as non-exec...
Michael Jeffries, the chief executive officer of US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch, has announced his intention to retire with immediate effect.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has cut its full-year outlook and revealed a drop in third-quarter earnings driven by weak traffic, a highly promotional environment and a challenging international business.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch is to open its first stores in Mexico next year as part of a franchise agreement with Grupo AXO.
US teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch says it expects "modest" erosion in its gross margin rate in the third-quarter, given the highly promotional and challenging environment.
Abercrombie & Fitch has hired Fran Horowitz from Ann Inc as president of its Hollister brand.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend