Since Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report in 2011, revealing toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing...
A new report suggests retailers are still failing workers in their supply chains by not paying a living wage. The survey, which aims to prov...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at apparel in Egypt, a company profile on Adidas Group, and an in...
Sportswear giant Adidas continues to be on track to reach the growth targets set out in its Route 2015 strategic plan, despite a challenging...
Adidas Group CEO Herbert Hainer is confident that major investments in the World Cup this summer are paying off. In an interview with just-style news editor Joe Ayling, he also discusses sourcing, currencies and his vision for the Reebok brand.
The battle for a share of the Chinese sportswear market is probably the most intense in the world. For Adidas, however, 2008 is the year the brand finally took pole position, buoyed by its sponsorship of the Olympic Games and the opening of hundreds of new stores. The challenge now is to retain its lead, as Wolfgang Bentheimer, managing director of Adidas Greater China, tells Dominique Patton.
Sporting goods giant Adidas Group is planning to set targets for its suppliers to switch to using only Bluesign approved chemicals in its supply chain.
As part of ongoing efforts to accelerate global growth, US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has promoted company veteran James Zwiers to president of its International Group.
Sportswear giant Adidas has announced a new roadmap to take it towards the elimination of hazardous chemicals from its products and supply chain.
Sporting goods giant Adidas Group recorded a 34% slump in first quarter net profit, impacted by adverse currency effects and a poor performance from TaylorMade-Adidas Golf.
German sportswear giant Adidas has promoted Mark King to the role of president of the group's North America division.
Fashion and sportswear firms H&M and Adidas have made it onto a list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report