A new report suggests retailers are still failing workers in their supply chains by not paying a living wage. The survey, which aims to prov...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at apparel in Egypt, a company profile on Adidas Group, and an in...
Sportswear giant Adidas continues to be on track to reach the growth targets set out in its Route 2015 strategic plan, despite a challenging...
Leading fashion brands and retailers have joined forces to issue an update on their joint “roadmap” aimed at securing zero discharge of haza...
Adidas Group CEO Herbert Hainer is confident that major investments in the World Cup this summer are paying off. In an interview with just-style news editor Joe Ayling, he also discusses sourcing, currencies and his vision for the Reebok brand.
The battle for a share of the Chinese sportswear market is probably the most intense in the world. For Adidas, however, 2008 is the year the brand finally took pole position, buoyed by its sponsorship of the Olympic Games and the opening of hundreds of new stores. The challenge now is to retain its lead, as Wolfgang Bentheimer, managing director of Adidas Greater China, tells Dominique Patton.
As part of ongoing efforts to accelerate global growth, US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has promoted company veteran James Zwiers to president of its International Group.
Sportswear giant Adidas has announced a new roadmap to take it towards the elimination of hazardous chemicals from its products and supply chain.
Sporting goods giant Adidas Group recorded a 34% slump in first quarter net profit, impacted by adverse currency effects and a poor performance from TaylorMade-Adidas Golf.
German sportswear giant Adidas has promoted Mark King to the role of president of the group's North America division.
The use of mobile phones to monitor workers in apparel supply chains is continuing to gain momentum, with sportswear giant Adidas now planning to roll the service out to all of its suppliers in the next few years.
Fashion and sportswear firms H&M and Adidas have made it onto a list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies