Where once retailers invested in e-commerce as an extension of their physical stores, an acceleration in shopping online means they are now...
Improved supply chain capabilities and omni-channel improvements will be a key driver of near-term profits for US retailers, with investment...
The popularity of fast fashion retailers such as Forever 21, H&M and Zara has changed the way consumers shop for value on a global basis. An...
Abercrombie & Fitch separated the roles of chairman and CEO yesterday (28 January), appointing former Sears boss Arthur Martinez as non-exec...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Aéropostale has recorded second-quarter figures in line with management guidance, but analysts believe the teen apparel retailer continues to struggle.
American Eagle Outfitters has revealed what analysts believe is a "good report in a difficult environment".
Julian Geiger, the former CEO of teen apparel retailer Aeropostale has rejoined the company with immediate effect.
Troubled women's wear retailer Coldwater Creek will be relaunched as an independent company as part of a deal with private equity firm Sycamore Partners, which has acquired the brand and other intellectual property.
Retailer Aeropostale could benefit from better sourcing by tapping into the resources of another investment of private equity firm Sycamore Partners, which has just closed a financing deal with the teen apparel chain.
Major global brands and retailers that source clothing from Cambodia issued a stark warning last week that ongoing political instability, and alleged human rights violations could hurt future growth, and put the country's status as a strategic sourcing market at risk.
A more sustainable fashion industry requires complete transparency and control over every aspect of production, according to the third biennial Copenhagen Fashion Summit.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details