American Eagle Outfitters
Macro factors, particularly in the US and Europe, have created a somewhat challenging environment for retailers in 2014. Many succumbed to h...
Global fast-fashion brands such as H&M, Forever 21 and American Eagle Outfitters who are keen to grow their business in Mexico are being urg...
Analysts have offered a skeptical view on the pace of turnaround at American Eagle Outfitters, but believe some bright spots are starting to...
The popularity of fast fashion retailers such as Forever 21, H&M and Zara has changed the way consumers shop for value on a global basis. An...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters has booked an increase in sales for the Christmas period and upped its EPS guidance for the fourth quarter.
Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters has booked a decline in third-quarter earnings but saw gross margin increase, in what analyst have described as a "difficult environment".
Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters has lifted its earnings guidance for the third quarter, thanks to reduced promotional activity and lower expenses.
The most-read stories on just-style this week included toxic chemicals found in clothing and footwear sold by nine supermarkets and retailers, wearable technology forecast to be a key trend for 2015, and Topshop teams with Beyoncé for a new street wear line.
Retailers and fashion businesses have joined forces to call on the US International Trade Commission (ITC) to abandon a patent investigation into laser-abraded jeans.
A number of retailers were last week forced to respond to allegations of "forced labour" among female textile workers in mills in southern India, with H&M blacklisting one of the five named.
The troubled teen retail space saw more upheaval last week with the surprise departure of the chief executive of American Eagle Outfitters after less than two years in the role.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profil
This company profile, SWOT and financial report contains in depth information and data about American Eagle Outfitters and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major pro...
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for cha
Introduction American Eagle Outfitters has long been seen as the go-to for young adults seeking affordable fashion in the US. However, as the overall apparel retail market has struggled, so too have...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024