American Eagle Outfitters
Slow store traffic and declining sales have become a common theme for US teen apparel retailers, resulting in brands closing stores and chan...
As the threat of a US West Coast port shutdown looms, analysts already estimate the ongoing disruption could add an eye-watering US$36.9bn t...
Transparency among apparel brands and retailers appears to be mixed when it comes to sourcing cotton from Uzbekistan. New research has revea...
Macro factors, particularly in the US and Europe, have created a somewhat challenging environment for retailers in 2014. Many succumbed to h...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
American Eagle Outfitters has revealed plans to expand its global retail presence through a series of licensed stores throughout Chile and Peru.
American Eagle Outfitters and Abercrombie & Fitch have told just-style that recent audits found no evidence of sandblasting or sandblasting equipment at a factory in China where the deadly process is said to be used to make their jeans.
Analysts have mixed views on American Eagle Outfitters' six-fold fourth-quarter profit increase, with one welcoming the performance, and another saying it still has more work to do.
Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters has booked an increase in sales for the Christmas period and upped its EPS guidance for the fourth quarter.
Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters has booked a decline in third-quarter earnings but saw gross margin increase, in what analyst have described as a "difficult environment".
A number of retailers were last week forced to respond to allegations of "forced labour" among female textile workers in mills in southern India, with H&M blacklisting one of the five named.
The troubled teen retail space saw more upheaval last week with the surprise departure of the chief executive of American Eagle Outfitters after less than two years in the role.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profil
This company profile, SWOT and financial report contains in depth information and data about American Eagle Outfitters and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major pro...
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for cha
Introduction American Eagle Outfitters has long been seen as the go-to for young adults seeking affordable fashion in the US. However, as the overall apparel retail market has struggled, so too have...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Honduras “union-busting” rift unresolved
- Quiksilver appoints Agnes to CEO role
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019