American Eagle Outfitters
Global fast-fashion brands such as H&M, Forever 21 and American Eagle Outfitters who are keen to grow their business in Mexico are being urg...
Analysts have offered a skeptical view on the pace of turnaround at American Eagle Outfitters, but believe some bright spots are starting to...
The popularity of fast fashion retailers such as Forever 21, H&M and Zara has changed the way consumers shop for value on a global basis. An...
Abercrombie & Fitch separated the roles of chairman and CEO yesterday (28 January), appointing former Sears boss Arthur Martinez as non-exec...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Retailers and fashion businesses have joined forces to call on the US International Trade Commission (ITC) to abandon a patent investigation into laser-abraded jeans.
American Eagle Outfitters has revealed what analysts believe is a "good report in a difficult environment".
Lazer technology firm RevoLaze has filed a complaint with the US International Trade Commission (ITC) against 17 denim jean companies for patent infringement.
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a case study of US fashion apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters, a global review of denim and jeanswear, and a country report of Vietnam.
American Eagle Outfitters has announced its entry into the UK with three store openings as the company looks to expand its global presence.
The troubled teen retail space saw more upheaval last week with the surprise departure of the chief executive of American Eagle Outfitters after less than two years in the role.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- China quadruples textile imports from North Korea