American Eagle Outfitters
Analysts have offered a skeptical view on the pace of turnaround at American Eagle Outfitters, but believe some bright spots are starting to...
The popularity of fast fashion retailers such as Forever 21, H&M and Zara has changed the way consumers shop for value on a global basis. An...
Abercrombie & Fitch separated the roles of chairman and CEO yesterday (28 January), appointing former Sears boss Arthur Martinez as non-exec...
Retailer American Eagle Outfitters stunned the industry when it announced the sudden departure of its CEO, Robert Hanson, earlier this week....
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Retailers and fashion businesses have joined forces to call on the US International Trade Commission (ITC) to abandon a patent investigation into laser-abraded jeans.
American Eagle Outfitters has revealed what analysts believe is a "good report in a difficult environment".
Lazer technology firm RevoLaze has filed a complaint with the US International Trade Commission (ITC) against 17 denim jean companies for patent infringement.
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a case study of US fashion apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters, a global review of denim and jeanswear, and a country report of Vietnam.
American Eagle Outfitters has announced its entry into the UK with three store openings as the company looks to expand its global presence.
The troubled teen retail space saw more upheaval last week with the surprise departure of the chief executive of American Eagle Outfitters after less than two years in the role.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- US cotton production set to decline
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details