American & Efird Inc
Sewing and embroidery thread major American & Efird (A&E) has developed a recycled core spun industrial sewing thread using the Repreve recycled filament fibre.
Industrial sewing and embroidery thread major American & Efird (A&E) has developed an industrial sewing thread designed and engineered for reflective visibility.
Industrial sewing and embroidery thread major American & Efird (A&E) is expanding its business in southeast Asia, inking a licensing deal with a leading thread producer in the Philippines.
Gerber Technology is offering a new way for designers and retailers to easily specify threads after integrating American & Efird's (A&E) products into the latest version its YuniquePLM technology.
Industrial sewing and embroidery thread major American & Efird (A&E) has launched its first mobile app to help design and production teams improve the colour selection process.
Next to the country’s new labour laws, environmental regulation is the most important topic of discussion in China’s textile and apparel industry.
US-based thread maker A&E is planning to build a VND200bn (US$12.5m) textile and dyeing plant in Tien Giang province, southern Vietnam.
Ruddick Corporation sewing thread subsidiary American & Efird (A&E) has finalised its joint venture agreement with India’s Vardhman Textiles Limited.
American & Efird (A&E), the sewing thread subsidiary of Ruddick Corporation, has signed a joint venture with Vardhman Textiles to manufacture, distribute and sell sewing thread in India.
Textile manufacturing group American and Efird (A&E) Bangladesh is setting up a new manufacturing unit next year to cater for growing demand.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts