Textile chemicals specialist Archroma is taking part in an initiative to provide technical expertise to women in Pakistan's textile industry.
Textile chemicals specialist Archroma has launched a portable version of its Color Atlas system to offer more flexibility for designers.
Textile chemicals specialist Archroma has received an award from WWF Pakistan for its continuous efforts to foster sustainable innovations.
Textile chemicals specialist Archroma has partnered with Cotton Incorporated to develop what they believe is the first ever dye derived from cotton plant-residues.
Textile chemicals specialist Archroma is expanding its eco-friendly Earthcolors dyes collection along with new sustainable colour and finishing solutions for denim and casual wear.
Archroma has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Textile Institute of Pakistan (TIP) that will see the textile chemicals specialist share its latest research knowledge.
The Color Management service at textile chemicals specialist Archroma has launched a cotton poplin colour library with over 4300 readily available new shades to help the fashion industry select, develop and communicate seasonal colour palettes.
Four leading companies in the denim supply chain are this week unveiling a new project designed to provide a working roadmap towards more sustainable jeans production, which includes a prototype collection based on the most efficient use of resources.
Textile chemicals specialist Archroma has entered into a five-year partnership to train students at DKTE Society’s Textile & Engineering Institute, Ichalkaranji for Technical Textiles (DKTE).
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective