Asda Group Limited
Ethiopia may have more trump cards to play than any other sub-Sahara African country when it comes to developing a competitive cotton, texti...
Textile and apparel industry executives gathered in London last month to offer advice on some of the strategies they are employing how to he...
The second day of the annual World Retail Congress in Paris has shifted its focus onto cohesive supply chains, sustainable consumption, and...
3D body scanners were first used to generate detailed size and shape data back in the late 1990s, and have since had a key role to play in h...
UK supermarket brand George at Asda is on a journey to a more sustainable supply chain through its Responsible Retail programme. Lynne Tooms, senior director of quality and sourcing, explains why retailers need to understand more about where their products come from and the challenges faced by suppliers.
Among the industry executives who spoke with just-style this year were Tim Wheeler, president of Jockey's international division, Esquel Group's CEO John Cheh, and Joe Dixon, SVP of production at Brooks Brothers.
Asda has revealed a decline in revenues in a quarter in which the retailer said the market slowed significantly.
UK retail sales grew at their fastest pace for almost 26 years in December, thanks, in part, to robust growth at clothing retailers.
A decline in sales volumes at UK clothing chains in the year to November failed to offset overall retail growth in the run-up to Christmas, the latest figures show.
Supermarket retailer Asda has said it is "pleased" with its performance in the third quarter, despite a fall in like-for-like sales.
Sainsbury's has said its clothing business continues to perform strongly as the UK retail group revealed a decline in second-quarter sales hurt by significant pricing activity and food price deflation.
As UK retail giant Tesco continues to fight its way through the fallout from its recent accounting crisis, it seems a board member has begun compiling a list of candidates to succeed chairman Sir Richard Broadbent.
With the likes of Kim Kardashian and Lucy Mecklenburgh sharing their gym habits via workout selfies, it's hard not to think about getting into shape this new year, and what to wear when working out.
Asda Stores Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
Asda Stores Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
Apparel Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
Sales of apparel specialist retailers were affected by the wet weather characterising the British summer in 2012, which discouraged consumers from buying spring/summer collections. On the other hand,...
Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the United King
Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in the UK recorded sluggish growth in sales in 2013 as the trading environment in non-grocery retailing across much of the UK remained challenging. As well as...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- PSF 2015: GAFTI gears for change in apparel auditi
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Strike at Adidas and Nike shoe factory in Vietnam
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Honduras “union-busting” rift unresolved
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019