Online fashion retailer Asos is a structural winner in apparel retail, analysts believe, despite the group issuing a profit warning earlier...
Eastern Europe was one of the world's biggest opportunities for apparel retailers in 2012. But despite the region's overall glowing prospect...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at temperature control fabrics, a profile of outdoor clothing fir...
For specialist retailers in Europe and North America, times are tough. The unstable economic climate is a critical factor, but no less a pro...
Online fashion retailer Asos seems to be coasting through the retail slump with two main selling points - Internet and celebrity. Joe Ayling interviews Asos CEO Nick Robertson to find out more.
In a recent survey of 6,000 consumers by retail analysts Conlumino, Sainsbury's topped the poll as the nation's favourite fashion retailer. We take a look at some of the other shops who came out on top.
Analysts have voiced their disappointment at the latest Asos trading update, which saw the online fashion retailer lower its full-year profit forecast.
The investment strategy implemented by Asos should place it in a stronger position, analysts believe, after the online fashion retailer revealed declining first-half earnings but stronger sales growth.
In what it thought to be one of Europe’s largest logistics deals, online fashion retailer Asos has signed a GBP100m (US$155.5m) three-year contract covering the management of its worldwide distribution centre.
UK online clothing retailer Asos has appointed former Marks & Spencer executive Ian Dyson as a senior independent and non-executive director.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises