Online fashion retailer Asos is a structural winner in apparel retail, analysts believe, despite the group issuing a profit warning earlier...
Eastern Europe was one of the world's biggest opportunities for apparel retailers in 2012. But despite the region's overall glowing prospect...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at temperature control fabrics, a profile of outdoor clothing fir...
For specialist retailers in Europe and North America, times are tough. The unstable economic climate is a critical factor, but no less a pro...
Online fashion retailer Asos seems to be coasting through the retail slump with two main selling points - Internet and celebrity. Joe Ayling interviews Asos CEO Nick Robertson to find out more.
The investment strategy implemented by Asos should place it in a stronger position, analysts believe, after the online fashion retailer revealed declining first-half earnings but stronger sales growth.
In what it thought to be one of Europe’s largest logistics deals, online fashion retailer Asos has signed a GBP100m (US$155.5m) three-year contract covering the management of its worldwide distribution centre.
UK online clothing retailer Asos has appointed former Marks & Spencer executive Ian Dyson as a senior independent and non-executive director.
Asos executive director of product and trading, Kate Bostock, has resigned from the online retailer after just six months in the role.
JD Sports Fashion has named Gwynn Milligan managing director of its Bank fashion stores, replacing Peter Alecock who has been promoted to group commercial operations director.
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry