More than 70 brands and retailers have committed to end the use of angora in their future clothing and accessories collections, following on...
Online fashion retailer Asos is a structural winner in apparel retail, analysts believe, despite the group issuing a profit warning earlier...
Eastern Europe was one of the world's biggest opportunities for apparel retailers in 2012. But despite the region's overall glowing prospect...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at temperature control fabrics, a profile of outdoor clothing fir...
Online fashion retailer Asos seems to be coasting through the retail slump with two main selling points - Internet and celebrity. Joe Ayling interviews Asos CEO Nick Robertson to find out more.
In a recent survey of 6,000 consumers by retail analysts Conlumino, Sainsbury's topped the poll as the nation's favourite fashion retailer. We take a look at some of the other shops who came out on top.
Analysts have voiced their disappointment at the latest Asos trading update, which saw the online fashion retailer lower its full-year profit forecast.
The investment strategy implemented by Asos should place it in a stronger position, analysts believe, after the online fashion retailer revealed declining first-half earnings but stronger sales growth.
In what it thought to be one of Europe’s largest logistics deals, online fashion retailer Asos has signed a GBP100m (US$155.5m) three-year contract covering the management of its worldwide distribution centre.
UK online clothing retailer Asos has appointed former Marks & Spencer executive Ian Dyson as a senior independent and non-executive director.
Asos Plc in Apparel and Footwear (United Kingdom)
Asos is intent on ending the dominance of high street brands by attracting UK consumers to shop online. With the availability of established retail labels and previously unknown fashion brands on its...
Asos Plc in Apparel and Footwear (Singapore)
With the proliferation of mobile commerce in Singapore, Asos aims to extend its existing mobile shopping apps to Singapore over the forecast period, as Singapore is a country that has one of the highe...
Womenswear in Singapore
Consumers were spoilt for choice with the introduction of various international labels. COS, the more-expensive arm of H&M Hennes & Mauritz, opened its first store at ION Orchard in 2013. Kate Spade S...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019