Avery Dennison Corporation
There's plenty of talk about the uphill battle confronting apparel supply chains in the face of cautious consumer spending and the pressure on margins from rising raw material, labour and transportation costs. What's needed are constructive ways to counter these pressures. Kurt Cavano, CEO of the TradeCard supply chain platform, believes technology has a key role to play.
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS) has opened its latest Customer Design and Innovation Center (CDIC) in Los Angeles to showcase its apparel branding, labelling, packaging and embellishment solutions.
Labels and RFID provider Avery Dennison has formed a joint venture with Ningbo Shenzhou Knitting Co Ltd (Shenzhou), the largest vertically integrated knitwear manufacturer in China.
RFID solutions specialist Avery Dennison says its licensing deal with Round Rock Research will reduce time, energy, and risk for US-based apparel retailers and brands using its inlays.
RFID solutions specialist Avery Dennison has signed a licensing deal with Round Rock Research that will see it accelerate the adoption of radio frequency identification (RFID) at the item level.
Labels and RFID provider Avery Dennison RBIS (Retail Branding and Information Solutions) has issued a new sustainability report.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Nike shares slide on future orders in Q2
- Philippines added to European Union GSP+ scheme