Avery Dennison Corporation
There's plenty of talk about the uphill battle confronting apparel supply chains in the face of cautious consumer spending and the pressure on margins from rising raw material, labour and transportation costs. What's needed are constructive ways to counter these pressures. Kurt Cavano, CEO of the TradeCard supply chain platform, believes technology has a key role to play.
RFID solutions specialist Avery Dennison says its licensing deal with Round Rock Research will reduce time, energy, and risk for US-based apparel retailers and brands using its inlays.
RFID solutions specialist Avery Dennison has signed a licensing deal with Round Rock Research that will see it accelerate the adoption of radio frequency identification (RFID) at the item level.
Labels and RFID provider Avery Dennison RBIS (Retail Branding and Information Solutions) has issued a new sustainability report.
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS) has relocated to new global headquarters in Westborough, Massachusetts.
RFID solutions specialist Avery Dennison has joined forces with a number of partners to deliver a new range of products in its newly expanded portfolio.
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- AAFA urges Senate to modify Bangladesh provisions
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges