Avery Dennison Corporation
There's plenty of talk about the uphill battle confronting apparel supply chains in the face of cautious consumer spending and the pressure on margins from rising raw material, labour and transportation costs. What's needed are constructive ways to counter these pressures. Kurt Cavano, CEO of the TradeCard supply chain platform, believes technology has a key role to play.
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS) has opened its latest Customer Design and Innovation Center (CDIC) in Los Angeles to showcase its apparel branding, labelling, packaging and embellishment solutions.
Labels and RFID provider Avery Dennison has formed a joint venture with Ningbo Shenzhou Knitting Co Ltd (Shenzhou), the largest vertically integrated knitwear manufacturer in China.
RFID solutions specialist Avery Dennison says its licensing deal with Round Rock Research will reduce time, energy, and risk for US-based apparel retailers and brands using its inlays.
RFID solutions specialist Avery Dennison has signed a licensing deal with Round Rock Research that will see it accelerate the adoption of radio frequency identification (RFID) at the item level.
Labels and RFID provider Avery Dennison RBIS (Retail Branding and Information Solutions) has issued a new sustainability report.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- China quadruples textile imports from North Korea