Bakers Footwear Group Inc
Footwear business Steve Madden has reported a 16.1% increase in net profit during the third-quarter on the back of weaker comparisons last year and higher sales.
Bakers Footwear Group has hired Great American Group to liquidate inventory at the retailer's 56 remaining stores and online.
Bankrupt retailer Bakers Footwear Group has abandoned plans to restructure its business and now intends to liquidate or sell all of its remaining assets.
More than US$30m worth of inventory from 150 stores operated by Bakers Footwear Group is being sold off after the retailer filed for Chapter 11 protection last month.
Debt-laden retailer Bakers Footwear Group has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after falling sales led the company to default on its credit line.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre