Bakers Footwear Group Inc
Footwear business Steve Madden has reported a 16.1% increase in net profit during the third-quarter on the back of weaker comparisons last year and higher sales.
Bakers Footwear Group has hired Great American Group to liquidate inventory at the retailer's 56 remaining stores and online.
Bankrupt retailer Bakers Footwear Group has abandoned plans to restructure its business and now intends to liquidate or sell all of its remaining assets.
More than US$30m worth of inventory from 150 stores operated by Bakers Footwear Group is being sold off after the retailer filed for Chapter 11 protection last month.
Debt-laden retailer Bakers Footwear Group has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after falling sales led the company to default on its credit line.
Bakers Footwear Group - Company Capsule
Synopsis Canadean's "Bakers Footwear Group - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major pro...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Apparel and textiles rank high on EU alert system
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019