Bakers Footwear Group Inc
Footwear business Steve Madden has reported a 16.1% increase in net profit during the third-quarter on the back of weaker comparisons last year and higher sales.
Bakers Footwear Group has hired Great American Group to liquidate inventory at the retailer's 56 remaining stores and online.
Bankrupt retailer Bakers Footwear Group has abandoned plans to restructure its business and now intends to liquidate or sell all of its remaining assets.
More than US$30m worth of inventory from 150 stores operated by Bakers Footwear Group is being sold off after the retailer filed for Chapter 11 protection last month.
Debt-laden retailer Bakers Footwear Group has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after falling sales led the company to default on its credit line.
Bakers Footwear Group - Company Capsule
Synopsis Canadean's "Bakers Footwear Group - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major pro...
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Adidas launches "lightest ever" football boot