Bebe Stores turnaround plan appears to be taking hold as the US women's wear retailer revealed lower net losses in its third-quarter.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has booked a break-even net loss in the second quarter and higher sales and margins.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has revealed positive sales momentum in its latest trading update and adjusted its earnings guidance for the second quarter.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has appointed interim CEO Jim Wiggett into the chief executive role on a permanent basis.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has seen its net losses widen in the third quarter, but has booked its first quarter of positive comparable store sales since 2012.
bebe stores, inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Fina
Canadean's "bebe stores, inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company over...
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- Chico's chief executive Dyer to retire