Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has appointed interim CEO Jim Wiggett into the chief executive role on a permanent basis.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has seen its net losses widen in the third quarter, but has booked its first quarter of positive comparable store sales since 2012.
Higher costs and and increased promotions led to a wider fourth-quarter loss for Bebe Stores as the US women's wear retailer faces calls to improve its offer.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores is facing calls from a major shareholder for either a sale of the company or for it to be taken private.
Bebe Stores has announced plans to exit its 2b affordable fashion business as part of the women's wear retailer's on-going turnaround plan to drive long-term growth and sustainable profitability.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault