Higher costs and and increased promotions led to a wider fourth-quarter loss for Bebe Stores as the US women's wear retailer faces calls to improve its offer.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores is facing calls from a major shareholder for either a sale of the company or for it to be taken private.
Bebe Stores has announced plans to exit its 2b affordable fashion business as part of the women's wear retailer's on-going turnaround plan to drive long-term growth and sustainable profitability.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has appointed an interim CEO after chief executive Steve Birkhold announced his decision to step down.
Lower expenses helped Bebe Stores report a narrower loss during the third quarter, despite the impact of winter storms and a challenging retail environment.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details