US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has booked a break-even net loss in the second quarter and higher sales and margins.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has revealed positive sales momentum in its latest trading update and adjusted its earnings guidance for the second quarter.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has appointed interim CEO Jim Wiggett into the chief executive role on a permanent basis.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has seen its net losses widen in the third quarter, but has booked its first quarter of positive comparable store sales since 2012.
Higher costs and and increased promotions led to a wider fourth-quarter loss for Bebe Stores as the US women's wear retailer faces calls to improve its offer.
bebe stores, inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Fina
Canadean's "bebe stores, inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company over...
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- H&M adds transparency to yarn and fabric mills
- Morocco plans to grow fast fashion exports
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Adidas launches "lightest ever" football boot
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing