US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has booked a break-even net loss in the second quarter and higher sales and margins.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has revealed positive sales momentum in its latest trading update and adjusted its earnings guidance for the second quarter.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has appointed interim CEO Jim Wiggett into the chief executive role on a permanent basis.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has seen its net losses widen in the third quarter, but has booked its first quarter of positive comparable store sales since 2012.
Higher costs and and increased promotions led to a wider fourth-quarter loss for Bebe Stores as the US women's wear retailer faces calls to improve its offer.
bebe stores, inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Fina
Canadean's "bebe stores, inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company over...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead