Bebe Stores has announced plans to exit its 2b affordable fashion business as part of the women's wear retailer's on-going turnaround plan to drive long-term growth and sustainable profitability.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has appointed an interim CEO after chief executive Steve Birkhold announced his decision to step down.
Lower expenses helped Bebe Stores report a narrower loss during the third quarter, despite the impact of winter storms and a challenging retail environment.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores says it expects a wider third-quarter loss than first forecast, after winter storms and the late timing of Easter led to lower sales.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores saw its net loss widen in the second quarter as margins narrowed and sales fell.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies