Higher costs and and increased promotions led to a wider fourth-quarter loss for Bebe Stores as the US women's wear retailer faces calls to improve its offer.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores is facing calls from a major shareholder for either a sale of the company or for it to be taken private.
Bebe Stores has announced plans to exit its 2b affordable fashion business as part of the women's wear retailer's on-going turnaround plan to drive long-term growth and sustainable profitability.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has appointed an interim CEO after chief executive Steve Birkhold announced his decision to step down.
Lower expenses helped Bebe Stores report a narrower loss during the third quarter, despite the impact of winter storms and a challenging retail environment.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam