Bebe Stores has announced plans to exit its 2b affordable fashion business as part of the women's wear retailer's on-going turnaround plan to drive long-term growth and sustainable profitability.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has appointed an interim CEO after chief executive Steve Birkhold announced his decision to step down.
Lower expenses helped Bebe Stores report a narrower loss during the third quarter, despite the impact of winter storms and a challenging retail environment.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores says it expects a wider third-quarter loss than first forecast, after winter storms and the late timing of Easter led to lower sales.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores saw its net loss widen in the second quarter as margins narrowed and sales fell.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report