Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores saw its net loss widen in the second quarter as margins narrowed and sales fell.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has seen its first quarter losses widen on falling sales and margins - but says the results mark the beginning of its turnaround.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has swung to a loss during its fourth quarter, after increased markdowns and higher costs weighed on sales and margins.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has seen its third-quarter losses widen due to a one-off cost, restructuring expenses, and lower sales.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has promoted Liyuan Woo to the role of chief financial officer as part of efforts to streamline its organisational structure.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects