US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has seen its net losses widen in the third quarter, but has booked its first quarter of positive comparable store sales since 2012.
Higher costs and and increased promotions led to a wider fourth-quarter loss for Bebe Stores as the US women's wear retailer faces calls to improve its offer.
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores is facing calls from a major shareholder for either a sale of the company or for it to be taken private.
Bebe Stores has announced plans to exit its 2b affordable fashion business as part of the women's wear retailer's on-going turnaround plan to drive long-term growth and sustainable profitability.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has appointed an interim CEO after chief executive Steve Birkhold announced his decision to step down.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase