Sri Lankan clothing producer Timex is expanding its own brands in Asia and Europe as part of plans to move into higher margin areas to offset rising costs in its domestic manufacturing operations.
Value fashion chain New Look is living proof that an economic downturn can bring opportunity to some retailers. New Look chairman Phil Wrigley discusses how the current climate has impacted business, from retail sales through to the supply chain, in part one of this exclusive interview with just-style news editor Joe Ayling.
Fashion retail group Arcadia has been urged to sign the accord on fire and safety in Bangladesh, following the recent garment factory tragedies in the country.
Fashion retail group Arcadia is reportedly planning to open its first Topshop stores in Germany.
Gieves & Hawkes has revealed a series of management appointments in a bid to drive growth at the London-based tailor.
Arcadia owner Sir Philip Green is reportedly ramping up the retailer's use of British manufacturers.
Top stories on just-style this week include the Olympic Games failing to boost August retail sales in the UK, a look at just-style's latest management briefing on RFID technology and H&M calls for higher wages for garment workers in Bangladesh.
Global apparel markets: business update, 4th quarter 2013
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
Fur Farmers (Nordic) - Industry Report
Plimsoll’s Fur Farmers (Nordic) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Fur Farmers (Nordic) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphi...
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Express
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings