Troubled Australian surfwear brand Billabong has said its turnaround plan will be a multi-year process as it revealed details of a new corpo...
Simplicity is the key to restoring fortunes at beleaguered surf-led apparel business Billabong, according to new CEO Neil Fiske....
Having long sat on fashion's sidelines, Australasia has generated significant interest of late. In particular, the region's relative resilie...
For all of the suitors circling Billabong, the Australian surfwear brand is yet to see much action. With four bidders showing interest over...
Anvil Knitwear is ahead of some of the world's biggest clothing brands when it comes to sustainability. Here, CEO Anthony Corsano talks to just-style about the business case for social and environmental responsibility, and explains why it is a defining feature of the future of the apparel industry.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has appointed Mark Weber as vice president of men's global merchandising and design.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has booked its fourth consecutive half-yearly loss as reconstruction costs and weakness in its international operations weighed on earnings.
Billabong has said it will consider selling its e-commerce businesses as the struggling Australian surfwear brand continues with its ongoing turnaround efforts.
Billabong shareholders have voted overwhelmingly in favour of a US$135m share issue that will transfer more than 40% of the business to two US private equity groups.
The Australian Shareholders’ Association (ASA) is calling for a delay to the shareholder vote transferring more than 40% of fashion retail business Billabong to two US private equity groups.
Building on plans set out three years ago to generate growth by giving its apparel a competitive edge, VF Corporation is to create three global innovation centres to speed the development of "game-changing" products in technical apparel, footwear and jeans.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects