Bluefly, the online retailer of off-price designer fashion brands, has just announced strong growth in revenues and margin levels for the fourth quarter and full year 2006. As more and more apparel chains announce their intentions to start selling online, just-style’s Rebecca Danton talks to Melissa Payner, president and CEO of Bluefly, about how the business has set a precedent in online soft goods sales and the company’s ability to keep its competitive edge.
Venture capital firm CrunchFund has acquired a stake in e-commerce apparel retailer Bluefly Inc.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has been acquired by private investment firm Clearlake Capital Group for an undisclosed sum.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has appointed James Gallagher as chief financial officer.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has seen its third-quarter net losses widen on the back of lower margins and an increase in the number of promotions.
Online retailer Bluefly has seen its second quarter losses widen after sales were hit by heavy promotions.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies