Bluefly, the online retailer of off-price designer fashion brands, has just announced strong growth in revenues and margin levels for the fourth quarter and full year 2006. As more and more apparel chains announce their intentions to start selling online, just-style’s Rebecca Danton talks to Melissa Payner, president and CEO of Bluefly, about how the business has set a precedent in online soft goods sales and the company’s ability to keep its competitive edge.
Venture capital firm CrunchFund has acquired a stake in e-commerce apparel retailer Bluefly Inc.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has been acquired by private investment firm Clearlake Capital Group for an undisclosed sum.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has appointed James Gallagher as chief financial officer.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has seen its third-quarter net losses widen on the back of lower margins and an increase in the number of promotions.
Online retailer Bluefly has seen its second quarter losses widen after sales were hit by heavy promotions.
Bluefly, Inc. - Company Capsule
Synopsis Canadean's "Bluefly, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products an...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide