Bluefly, the online retailer of off-price designer fashion brands, has just announced strong growth in revenues and margin levels for the fourth quarter and full year 2006. As more and more apparel chains announce their intentions to start selling online, just-style’s Rebecca Danton talks to Melissa Payner, president and CEO of Bluefly, about how the business has set a precedent in online soft goods sales and the company’s ability to keep its competitive edge.
Venture capital firm CrunchFund has acquired a stake in e-commerce apparel retailer Bluefly Inc.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has been acquired by private investment firm Clearlake Capital Group for an undisclosed sum.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has appointed James Gallagher as chief financial officer.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has seen its third-quarter net losses widen on the back of lower margins and an increase in the number of promotions.
Online retailer Bluefly has seen its second quarter losses widen after sales were hit by heavy promotions.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Child labour products still entering US from China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020