Bluefly, the online retailer of off-price designer fashion brands, has just announced strong growth in revenues and margin levels for the fourth quarter and full year 2006. As more and more apparel chains announce their intentions to start selling online, just-style’s Rebecca Danton talks to Melissa Payner, president and CEO of Bluefly, about how the business has set a precedent in online soft goods sales and the company’s ability to keep its competitive edge.
Venture capital firm CrunchFund has acquired a stake in e-commerce apparel retailer Bluefly Inc.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has been acquired by private investment firm Clearlake Capital Group for an undisclosed sum.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has appointed James Gallagher as chief financial officer.
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has seen its third-quarter net losses widen on the back of lower margins and an increase in the number of promotions.
Online retailer Bluefly has seen its second quarter losses widen after sales were hit by heavy promotions.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- US and EU apparel groups set out stance on TTIP
- Turnaround specialist to lead American Apparel