Bon-Ton Stores Inc
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' May 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become ava...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become...
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has narrowed its net loss slightly in the second quarter.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has appointed former Belk chief merchandising officer, Kathryn Bufano, as its CEO.
US women's wear retailer Christopher & Banks has appointed former National Stores executive, Lynn Derry as its senior vice president, general merchandise manager.
Prolonged adverse weather conditions resulted in a financial performance that came in below expectations for US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores in its first-quarter.
The CEO of The Bon-Ton Stores, Brendan Hoffman has announced his decision to step down next year as the US department store retailer revealed a drop in fourth-quarter earnings and sales.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- ANALYSIS: Back-to-school spending a waiting game
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report