Bon-Ton Stores Inc
The role played by factoring in the apparel supply chain came under the spotlight last week with reports suggesting that factoring companies...
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' May 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become ava...
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has narrowed its net loss slightly in the second quarter.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has appointed former Belk chief merchandising officer, Kathryn Bufano, as its CEO.
US women's wear retailer Christopher & Banks has appointed former National Stores executive, Lynn Derry as its senior vice president, general merchandise manager.
Prolonged adverse weather conditions resulted in a financial performance that came in below expectations for US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores in its first-quarter.
The CEO of The Bon-Ton Stores, Brendan Hoffman has announced his decision to step down next year as the US department store retailer revealed a drop in fourth-quarter earnings and sales.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- US textile innovation hub could expand re-shoring
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020