Bon-Ton Stores Inc
The role played by factoring in the apparel supply chain came under the spotlight last week with reports suggesting that factoring companies...
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' May 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become ava...
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has lowered its full-year earnings guidance and announced the retirement of chief financial officer Keith Plowman.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has lowered its full-year outlook as it posted a wider net loss in its third-quarter.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has narrowed its net loss slightly in the second quarter.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has appointed former Belk chief merchandising officer, Kathryn Bufano, as its CEO.
US women's wear retailer Christopher & Banks has appointed former National Stores executive, Lynn Derry as its senior vice president, general merchandise manager.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service...
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) - Financial and Strategic SW
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.(Bon Ton) is a regional department store operator, in the US. The company’s product portfolio consists of fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children. Its merch...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead