Bon-Ton Stores Inc
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' May 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become ava...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become...
The CEO of The Bon-Ton Stores, Brendan Hoffman has announced his decision to step down next year as the US department store retailer revealed a drop in fourth-quarter earnings and sales.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores plans to open a new e-commerce fulfilment centre in Ohio to support its growing multi-channel operations.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has said it could swing to a full-year loss after unfavourable weather weighed on December comparable store sales.
US department store operator The Bon-Ton Stores has narrowed its loss during the third quarter, after lower expenses offset a decline in sales.
US department store operator The Bon-Ton Stores cut its second quarter net loss by nearly US$8m, but saw comparable store sales decline by 6.4% in the period.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy