Bon-Ton Stores Inc
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' May 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become ava...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become...
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has appointed former Belk chief merchandising officer, Kathryn Bufano, as its CEO.
US women's wear retailer Christopher & Banks has appointed former National Stores executive, Lynn Derry as its senior vice president, general merchandise manager.
Prolonged adverse weather conditions resulted in a financial performance that came in below expectations for US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores in its first-quarter.
The CEO of The Bon-Ton Stores, Brendan Hoffman has announced his decision to step down next year as the US department store retailer revealed a drop in fourth-quarter earnings and sales.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores plans to open a new e-commerce fulfilment centre in Ohio to support its growing multi-channel operations.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- US apparel import data shows China competitiveness
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey