UK value women's wear retailer Bonmarché Holdings has offered an optimistic outlook and reaffirmed its full-year forecast as it revealed higher sales in its year-to-date thanks to a pull back on promotions.
UK value women's wear retailer Bonmarché Holdings has issued a profit warning after "unseasonably hot weather" hurt sales of its autumn ranges.
UK value women's wear retailer Bonmarché has blamed poor weather and lack of demand for its summer fashions for an 8.1% drop in first quarter like-for-like sales at its stores.
UK women's wear retailer Bonmarché is confident in its outlook after revealing a drop in earnings but higher sales in its last fiscal year.
Greater flexibility in its buying processes to combat the impact of unseasonal weather will be "vital" for Bonmarché going forward, one analyst has said, after the UK women's wear retailer issued a cautious outlook as colder weather impacted demand for spring products.
UK women's wear retailer Bonmarché has tapped sourcing and buying veteran Helen Connolly as its new CEO.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing