Against an improving economic backdrop and a highly promotional retail environment, back-to-school shopping helped to push comparable store...
Aggressive promotions by US apparel retailers in August provided consumers with incentives to shop - leading to better-than-expected compara...
An improving employment picture, favourable weather for purchases of summer clothing, and heavy promotions fuelled better-than-expected sale...
Improved weather coupled with a slew of promotions helped to drive traffic and sales gains for US apparel retailers in May - with analysts e...
Retailers and fashion businesses have joined forces to call on the US International Trade Commission (ITC) to abandon a patent investigation into laser-abraded jeans.
Teen fashion retailer The Buckle has booked a drop in earnings in the second quarter.
Teen fashion retailer The Buckle recorded a slight decline in earnings in its first-quarter thanks to higher costs and only a marginal increase in sales.
Lower sales contributed to a 3.4% decline in fourth-quarter profit at teen fashion retailer The Buckle.
Teen fashion retailer The Buckle Inc has promoted Kari Smith to the newly created role of executive vice president of stores.
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Adidas taps Nike designers for new creative studio
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm