October proved to be another mixed bag for US apparel retailers. While the majority reported comparable store sales gains thanks to an impro...
As back-to-school shopping tailed off in the first part of September, so too did sales for many US apparel retailers. Negative surprises fro...
Against an improving economic backdrop and a highly promotional retail environment, back-to-school shopping helped to push comparable store...
Aggressive promotions by US apparel retailers in August provided consumers with incentives to shop - leading to better-than-expected compara...
US denim specialist The Buckle has booked a mixed set of results in its third-quarter with sales growing but earnings remaining flat.
Retailers and fashion businesses have joined forces to call on the US International Trade Commission (ITC) to abandon a patent investigation into laser-abraded jeans.
Teen fashion retailer The Buckle has booked a drop in earnings in the second quarter.
Teen fashion retailer The Buckle recorded a slight decline in earnings in its first-quarter thanks to higher costs and only a marginal increase in sales.
Lower sales contributed to a 3.4% decline in fourth-quarter profit at teen fashion retailer The Buckle.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP