Burberry Group Plc
Long touted as "the next big thing", wearable technology has until now been held back by concerns ranging from cost to style, comfort and pr...
In 2011, Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report, which found toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing fa...
Intense competition, pricing pressure and currency headwinds are still denting UK retailer's expectations of an economic recovery, taking pr...
It's one thing to invest in a product lifecycle management (PLM) system - but another altogether to get the most value out of the solution....
Trendy Australian fashion retailer Sportsgirl has spent the last five years working to establish a presence in all areas of its customers' lives. CEO Elle Roseby spoke to Petah Marian about how the 63-year-old brand has managed to remain relevant for its internet-savvy shoppers.
TAL Apparel, one of the world's leading garment suppliers, has turned the threat of inflation across the supply chain into an opportunity to do things differently. Here CEO Dr Harry Lee tells just-style how the Hong Kong based firm's long-time focus on efficiency, sustainable development, and added value is helping to combat rising costs and set it apart from the competition.
High-end footwear and accessories brand Jimmy Choo could increase its store count by 50% over the next five years, fuelled by cash generated from the sell-off of shares, analysts believe.
Fashion business Burberry is in a strong position to capitalise on the Christmas rush, analysts believe, after the company this morning (14 October) reported a double-digit rise in first-half revenues.
Fashion business Burberry saw first-half revenues top GBP1.1bn, up 14% on an underlying basis, thanks to strong performances across all regions and continued digital growth.
Six of Italy's largest textile suppliers have reaffirmed their commitment to eliminating hazardous chemicals from their supply chains, highlighting the work they have completed to date.
Following the launch of an online campaign aimed at raising awareness of animal cruelty in Spain's fur industry, a number of fashion brands have moved to defend their position.
Burberry won two awards at this year's British Fashion Awards. The luxury brand was awarded designer brand of the year and menswear designer of the year.
The latest listing of the best global brands might be dominated by the technology, financial services and automotive sectors - but apparel, sporting goods and luxury names managed a strong showing too.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam