Burberry Group Plc
In 2011, Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report, which found toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing fa...
Intense competition, pricing pressure and currency headwinds are still denting UK retailer's expectations of an economic recovery, taking pr...
It's one thing to invest in a product lifecycle management (PLM) system - but another altogether to get the most value out of the solution....
Retail behemoth Tesco this week revealed plans to open a chain of F&F clothing franchise stores in the US, marking the group's return to the...
Trendy Australian fashion retailer Sportsgirl has spent the last five years working to establish a presence in all areas of its customers' lives. CEO Elle Roseby spoke to Petah Marian about how the 63-year-old brand has managed to remain relevant for its internet-savvy shoppers.
TAL Apparel, one of the world's leading garment suppliers, has turned the threat of inflation across the supply chain into an opportunity to do things differently. Here CEO Dr Harry Lee tells just-style how the Hong Kong based firm's long-time focus on efficiency, sustainable development, and added value is helping to combat rising costs and set it apart from the competition.
British luxury brand Burberry has warned that exchange rates could weigh on full-year profit, despite booking a double-digit increase in first-quarter retail sales.
Fashion business Burberry has appointed former BBC executive, Daniel Heaf, to the new position of senior vice president of digital commerce.
China's retail market looks set to soar over the next few years as the government acts to encourage domestic growth to offset a possible slowdown in clothing exports.
The group working towards the zero discharge of hazardous chemicals in the apparel and footwear supply chain has reached a significant milestone by releasing its long-awaited Manufacturing Restricted Substance List (MRSL).
Experts from leading fashion and apparel brands including Gucci, Adidas, Burberry and Tommy Hilfiger are taking part in a two-day event in London that will look at the opportunities offered by modern technology in helping to improve and streamline the apparel product development process.
Burberry won two awards at this year's British Fashion Awards. The luxury brand was awarded designer brand of the year and menswear designer of the year.
The latest listing of the best global brands might be dominated by the technology, financial services and automotive sectors - but apparel, sporting goods and luxury names managed a strong showing too.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- China and India sign MoU to explore textile ties
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report