Burberry Group Plc
Retail behemoth Tesco this week revealed plans to open a chain of F&F clothing franchise stores in the US, marking the group's return to the...
It's one thing for apparel brands and retailers to talk about sustainability and traceability across their supply chains, but another altoge...
Burberry continues to see further growth opportunities in Asia, according to CFO Carol Fairweather, after the region helped the British luxu...
Burberry CFO Carol Fairweather has insisted there will be no change to the luxury brand's corporate strategy under newly-appointed CEO Chris...
Trendy Australian fashion retailer Sportsgirl has spent the last five years working to establish a presence in all areas of its customers' lives. CEO Elle Roseby spoke to Petah Marian about how the 63-year-old brand has managed to remain relevant for its internet-savvy shoppers.
TAL Apparel, one of the world's leading garment suppliers, has turned the threat of inflation across the supply chain into an opportunity to do things differently. Here CEO Dr Harry Lee tells just-style how the Hong Kong based firm's long-time focus on efficiency, sustainable development, and added value is helping to combat rising costs and set it apart from the competition.
British luxury brand Burberry has re-emphasised the growth opportunities it sees in China, after reporting a double-digit increase in second-half sales today (16 April).
Freudenberg Far Eastern Spunweb Company says it is committing to increased transparency and openness through its decision to join the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
Signs that the 'Made in the UK' movement is gaining momentum came today (18 March) with the news that upscale fashion brand Jaeger has created a dedicated team to ramp up its domestic sourcing.
Luxury business Burberry has filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against South Korean underwear manufacturer SBW.
Hazardous chemicals have been found in children's clothing and footwear produced by luxury fashion brands Versace, Louis Vuitton and Dolce & Gabbana, according to a new investigation.
Burberry won two awards at this year's British Fashion Awards. The luxury brand was awarded designer brand of the year and menswear designer of the year.
The latest listing of the best global brands might be dominated by the technology, financial services and automotive sectors - but apparel, sporting goods and luxury names managed a strong showing too.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy