Calvin Klein Inc
Weather issues and a volatile macro environment are unlikely to derail PVH Corp, analysts believe, despite the apparel giant revealing earni...
Strategically located along the trading route between Asia and Africa, Mauritius is fast emerging as a major sourcing hub for textile and ap...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
Apparel giant PVH Corp has outlined a six-pronged plan for its Calvin Klein business that it hopes will improve the brand's performance, whi...
There has been a lot of talk in recent years about the need to develop more strategic relationships between retailers and their suppliers to improve flexibility and add value across the supply chain. But according to Mark Green, executive vice president of the global supply chain at apparel giant PVH, the biggest changes in sourcing are yet to come.
US-based intimate apparel brand Spanx has hired former Nike global apparel and footwear executive, Jan Singer, as its chief executive officer.
PVH Corp has revealed first-quarter earnings that missed analyst consensus due to a challenging macroeconomic environment and heightened promotional activity.
G-III Apparel Group has booked an increase in first-quarter profit and upped its sales and earnings guidance for the full year.
PVH Corp subsidiary Calvin Klein and American Designer Fashion (ADF) have entered into a distribution and retail store license agreement.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include reports of a drop in UK clothing sales last month, an insight into Uniqlo's multi-pronged attack on the US market, and a new Calvin Klein licensing deal in India agreed between PVH Corp and Arvind.
Western brands and retailers are "deeply implicated" in the current unrest gripping the Cambodian apparel sector - but they can also be part of the solution, a new report suggested last week.
A $2.9bn deal that brings together the Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue brands into a combined company with 320 stores in the US and Canada was finally confirmed last week after months of speculation.
- The current state of play in world garment exports
- Fung Capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report