JC Penney has emphasised its commitment to moving back to a merchandising model marked by narrow and deep assortments, as it looks to build...
Improved supply chain capabilities and omni-channel improvements will be a key driver of near-term profits for US retailers, with investment...
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
Emerging children's wear markets are among the latest research in the just-style store, with future problems, innovations and potential grow...
Children's wear company Carter's has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings and sales, exceeding the firm's expectations.
Carter's delivered "resilient results in a tough quarter," according to one analyst, after the children's wear firm posted a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit despite record sales.
Children's wear company Carter's has said it is planning for "good growth" in its next fiscal year, despite recording a drop in earnings in its fourth-quarter.
Children's wear company Carter's has completed the relocation of its corporate offices from Shelton, Connecticut to Atlanta, creating 200 jobs.
Struggling US department store retailer JC Penney Company may be seeing the first signs of an uptick in its fortunes, after same-store sales edged up 0.9% in October - the first rise in almost two years.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP