JC Penney has emphasised its commitment to moving back to a merchandising model marked by narrow and deep assortments, as it looks to build...
Improved supply chain capabilities and omni-channel improvements will be a key driver of near-term profits for US retailers, with investment...
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
Emerging children's wear markets are among the latest research in the just-style store, with future problems, innovations and potential grow...
Children's wear company Carter's has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings and sales, exceeding the firm's expectations.
Carter's delivered "resilient results in a tough quarter," according to one analyst, after the children's wear firm posted a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit despite record sales.
Children's wear company Carter's has said it is planning for "good growth" in its next fiscal year, despite recording a drop in earnings in its fourth-quarter.
Children's wear company Carter's has completed the relocation of its corporate offices from Shelton, Connecticut to Atlanta, creating 200 jobs.
Struggling US department store retailer JC Penney Company may be seeing the first signs of an uptick in its fortunes, after same-store sales edged up 0.9% in October - the first rise in almost two years.
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Tesco update: What the analysts say
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Apparel is third-largest re-shored US sector
- Trial cotton subsidy scheme underway in China
- China dye-maker to shut after desert pollution
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report