While the earlier Easter this year helped the majority of US apparel retailers to book comparable store sales growth in March, adverse weath...
US apparel retailers reported mixed comparable store sales in February, as significant headwinds including extreme winter weather, additiona...
US apparel retailers got off to a good start in January, with the majority posting comparable store sales gains, helped by post holiday clea...
Deep discounts, lower fuel prices and an improved employment market all helped to drive better-than-expected comparable store sales gains fo...
Value fashion retailer Cato Corp has warned that 2015 may continue to be challenging, despite more than doubling its net profit during the fourth quarter, and favourable weather boosting sales.
US retailer Cato Corporation has revealed third-quarter earnings and sales that exceeded the firm's guidance.
Cato Corporation has recorded an increase in second-quarter earnings and reaffirmed its EPS guidance for the full year.
Cato Corporation has booked a mixed set of first-quarter results with earnings down but sales ahead of the company's expectations.
A highly promotional holiday sales season and poor weather conditions weighed on Cato Corporation's earnings in the fourth quarter.
The Cato Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report
The Cato Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off...
The Cato Corporation - Company Capsule
Canadean's "The Cato Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and...
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- DENIM DAYS: Suppliers weigh up industry challenges
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Nike launches women's kit from recycled polyester
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks