An improving employment picture, favourable weather for purchases of summer clothing, and heavy promotions fuelled better-than-expected sale...
Improved weather coupled with a slew of promotions helped to drive traffic and sales gains for US apparel retailers in May - with analysts e...
Warmer weather combined with a late Easter, aggressive promotions, and improving employment prospects helped unleash pent-up demand in April...
US apparel retailers recorded mixed comparable store sales in March, but overall managed to beat very modest expectations resulting from the...
Cato Corporation has booked a mixed set of first-quarter results with earnings down but sales ahead of the company's expectations.
A highly promotional holiday sales season and poor weather conditions weighed on Cato Corporation's earnings in the fourth quarter.
The committee set up to pay compensation to the victims of the Rana Plaza factory collapse aims to distribute US$2m to around 3,600 workers and families before the one-year anniversary of the tragedy on 24 April.
Compensation payments to victims of the Rana Plaza factory collapse are due to start next month - but campaigners admit funds still fall far short of the $40m needed to make payments to all workers.
Eight months after the Rana Plaza garment factory complex collapsed in Bangladesh with the loss of more than 1,190 lives, a landmark agreement has been reached to deliver an estimated $40m in compensation to victims of the disaster.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies