US apparel retailers recorded mixed comparable store sales in March, but overall managed to beat very modest expectations resulting from the...
US apparel retailers reported mixed comparable store sales in February, with some severely impacted by adverse weather conditions but others...
Winter storms played havoc with US apparel retailers in January, forcing many shoppers to stay at home. But while some consumers were physic...
December proved to be a challenging month for US apparel retailers, with the most promotional retailing environment in five years, a shorten...
A highly promotional holiday sales season and poor weather conditions weighed on Cato Corporation's earnings in the fourth quarter.
The committee set up to pay compensation to the victims of the Rana Plaza factory collapse aims to distribute US$2m to around 3,600 workers and families before the one-year anniversary of the tragedy on 24 April.
Compensation payments to victims of the Rana Plaza factory collapse are due to start next month - but campaigners admit funds still fall far short of the $40m needed to make payments to all workers.
Eight months after the Rana Plaza garment factory complex collapsed in Bangladesh with the loss of more than 1,190 lives, a landmark agreement has been reached to deliver an estimated $40m in compensation to victims of the disaster.
Random inspections are set to take place at garment manufacturer King First Industrial Co after more than 100 workers fainted over two days last week.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy