Chico's FAS Inc
Retailer Chico’s 31% reduction in second quarter net profit met with a mixed reception from analysts in the US, with margin pressures expected to continue into the third quarter.
Sunrise Brands has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software solution to support the growth of its private-label business.
Women's wear retailer Chico's FAS has appointed Todd Vogensen as its new senior vice president, chief financial officer.
Chico's has reported a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit, after adverse weather forced the women's wear retailer to be more promotional to move product.
US President Barack Obama says a renewed White House report that aims to boost US exports will make it easier for companies to find opportunities, gain access to financing, and reach markets outside the US.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details