Chico's FAS Inc
US women's wear retailer Chico's has has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings but remains optimistic progress is being made on its initiatives.
The launch of a strategic study into issues related to a planned Asia-Pacific free trade area was one of the measures announced at this week’s Summit of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
US retailer Chico's has adopted Tyco's RFID-based Inventory Intelligence to help boost inventory accuracy and visibility challenges in 13 Soma Intimates pilot stores.
Easy comparisons with last year, when consumer confidence and spending were hurt by uncertainty leading up to the US government shutdown, is one of a number of factors that could could bolster third-quarter results for US apparel retailers.
Retailer Chico’s 31% reduction in second quarter net profit met with a mixed reception from analysts in the US, with margin pressures expected to continue into the third quarter.
Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Fina
Synopsis Canadean's "Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
Women's and Girls' Clothing
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- JC Penney to close 10 Foundry stores
- UK clothing sales see strongest rise in two years
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead