Chico's FAS Inc
Women's wear retailer Chico's FAS has appointed Todd Vogensen as its new senior vice president, chief financial officer.
Chico's has reported a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit, after adverse weather forced the women's wear retailer to be more promotional to move product.
US President Barack Obama says a renewed White House report that aims to boost US exports will make it easier for companies to find opportunities, gain access to financing, and reach markets outside the US.
US women's wear retailer Chico's plans to expand its namesake brand into Canada for the first time, by opening three stores there later this year.
US women's wear retailer Chico's saw its earnings plummet in the fourth quarter hurt by lower traffic and increased promotional activity.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies