Chico's FAS Inc
Sunrise Brands has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software solution to support the growth of its private-label business.
Women's wear retailer Chico's FAS has appointed Todd Vogensen as its new senior vice president, chief financial officer.
Chico's has reported a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit, after adverse weather forced the women's wear retailer to be more promotional to move product.
US President Barack Obama says a renewed White House report that aims to boost US exports will make it easier for companies to find opportunities, gain access to financing, and reach markets outside the US.
US women's wear retailer Chico's plans to expand its namesake brand into Canada for the first time, by opening three stores there later this year.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey