Chico's FAS Inc
US women's wear retailer Chico's has booked an increase in fourth-quarter earnings but outlined plans for a series of cost reduction initiatives that will result in 120 store closures and 250 job cuts.
US women's wear retailer Chico's has has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings but remains optimistic progress is being made on its initiatives.
US retailer Chico's has adopted Tyco's RFID-based Inventory Intelligence to help boost inventory accuracy and visibility challenges in 13 Soma Intimates pilot stores.
Easy comparisons with last year, when consumer confidence and spending were hurt by uncertainty leading up to the US government shutdown, is one of a number of factors that could could bolster third-quarter results for US apparel retailers.
Retailer Chico’s 31% reduction in second quarter net profit met with a mixed reception from analysts in the US, with margin pressures expected to continue into the third quarter.
Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Fina
Synopsis Canadean's "Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
Women's Clothing, Apparel and Accessories Stores Industry (U
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
Women's and Girls' Clothing
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Dick's Sporting Goods updates on strategy
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost