Chico's FAS Inc
Retailer Chico’s 31% reduction in second quarter net profit met with a mixed reception from analysts in the US, with margin pressures expected to continue into the third quarter.
Sunrise Brands has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software solution to support the growth of its private-label business.
Women's wear retailer Chico's FAS has appointed Todd Vogensen as its new senior vice president, chief financial officer.
Chico's has reported a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit, after adverse weather forced the women's wear retailer to be more promotional to move product.
US President Barack Obama says a renewed White House report that aims to boost US exports will make it easier for companies to find opportunities, gain access to financing, and reach markets outside the US.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report