Chico's FAS Inc
US women's wear retailer Chico's has booked an increase in fourth-quarter earnings but outlined plans for a series of cost reduction initiatives that will result in 120 store closures and 250 job cuts.
US women's wear retailer Chico's has has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings but remains optimistic progress is being made on its initiatives.
The launch of a strategic study into issues related to a planned Asia-Pacific free trade area was one of the measures announced at this week’s Summit of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
US retailer Chico's has adopted Tyco's RFID-based Inventory Intelligence to help boost inventory accuracy and visibility challenges in 13 Soma Intimates pilot stores.
Easy comparisons with last year, when consumer confidence and spending were hurt by uncertainty leading up to the US government shutdown, is one of a number of factors that could could bolster third-quarter results for US apparel retailers.
Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Fina
Synopsis Canadean's "Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
Women's Clothing, Apparel and Accessories Stores Industry (U
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
Women's and Girls' Clothing
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide