Chico's FAS Inc
David Dyer, the president and chief executive of US women's wear retailer Chico's, has announced his intention to retire.
US women's wear retailer Chico's has booked an increase in fourth-quarter earnings but outlined plans for a series of cost reduction initiatives that will result in 120 store closures and 250 job cuts.
US women's wear retailer Chico's has has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings but remains optimistic progress is being made on its initiatives.
US retailer Chico's has adopted Tyco's RFID-based Inventory Intelligence to help boost inventory accuracy and visibility challenges in 13 Soma Intimates pilot stores.
Easy comparisons with last year, when consumer confidence and spending were hurt by uncertainty leading up to the US government shutdown, is one of a number of factors that could could bolster third-quarter results for US apparel retailers.
Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Fina
Synopsis Canadean's "Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
Women's Clothing, Apparel and Accessories Stores Industry (U
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
Women's and Girls' Clothing
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Q1 apparel results in brief: DSW, Chico's
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- New black dye meets sustainability standards
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire