Liz Claiborne Inc
Following its spin-off from Li & Fung last month, fashion apparel, footwear and accessories business Global Brands Group has outlined the fi...
JC Penney has emphasised its commitment to moving back to a merchandising model marked by narrow and deep assortments, as it looks to build...
Fifth & Pacific Companies, which today (26 February) begins trading as Kate Spade & Co, says it has a number of operational initiatives in p...
Apparel giant Fifth & Pacific has finally become a mono-brand company focused on its Kate Spade line after firming a deal to sell its Lucky...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Few have been more instrumental in the positioning of Sri Lanka's 'garments without guilt' apparel industry than Ashroff Omar. Joe Ayling interviewed the Brandix Lanka chief executive during a recent visit to the country.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has tapped two industry veterans to drive its global supply chain strategy.
Fashion apparel, footwear, and accessories business Global Brands Group has widened its net loss in the first half as a result of increased investment in new brand additions.
Kate Spade, formerly Fifth & Pacific, has narrowed its net loss in the second quarter thanks to strong performances from its North America and international divisions.
Authentic Brands Group (ABG) is adding to its growing portfolio by acquiring the Collective Licensing International footwear brands from Payless ShoeSource for an undisclosed sum.
Authentic Brands Group is looking to accelerate the growth of its Juicy Couture brand in Asia as part of a long-term franchise partnership with ImagineX Group.
Surely one of the best reasons to cut short the holiday break and rush back to your desk at the beginning of January is to see what Pantone is unveiling as its colour of the year.
Pakistan's garment manufacturers are anticipating significant trading benefits after finally being granted preferential access to the European Union under the GSP+ scheme.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report