Industrial thread maker Coats has delivered what it says was a strong performance last year as it moved to a profit thanks to a substantial decline in one-off charges and a restructuring of its craft and textiles business a year earlier.
Industrial thread maker Coats has promoted Rajiv Sharma to the role of chief executive to take over from Paul Forman who is leaving at the end of the year.
Industrial thread manufacturer Coats is on the acquisition trail again, adding UK-based software developer Fast React Systems to its line-up of productivity improvement tools for apparel and footwear manufacturers, sourcing companies and retailers.
Industrial thread and zip manufacturer Coats has joined the Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) initiative, and revealed the latest corporate responsibility progress in its global operations.
Industrial thread, yarn and zip specialist Coats Group has swung to a full-year loss on adverse currency movementsand a hike in exceptional costs, but says it remains "cautiously optimistic" in its outlook.
Industrial thread, yarn and zip specialist Coats Group is launching what it claims is its most advanced range of corrosion resistant zips.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts