Collective Brands Inc
Wolverine Worldwide has said the integration of the Sperry Top-Sider, Sacuony, Stride Rite and Keds footwear brands is on track, with plans...
Foreign companies are flocking to Asia in general and China in particular to boost sales in the hope of offsetting soft demand at home. But...
Footwear retailer Collective Brands is in a state of flux, on the one hand announcing plans to shutter almost 500 stores in the US, but on the other inking deals to expand its distribution in a number of emerging markets. Here CEO Michael Massey speaks to just-style's Petah Marian about how the company is developing its presence overseas and online.
Footwear and apparel business Wolverine Worldwide has seen its fourth-quarter loss narrow, after acquisition costs more than halved and sales were slightly higher.
US-based intimate apparel brand Spanx has confirmed its CEO, Laurie Ann Goldman, is leaving the company.
Footwear business Wolverine Worldwide today (8 October) lifted its full-year earnings guidance after the contribution from newly acquired brands led to a surge in third quarter sales and profit.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong will sell its DaKine clothing and accessories brand and let go of chief executive Launa Inman as part of a refinancing deal.
Footwear business Wolverine Worldwide recorded a slight fall in first quarter profit, but saw revenues double thanks to a full quarter’s contribution from newly acquired brands.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- US and EU apparel groups set out stance on TTIP
- Cambodia garment worker wage talks stagnate