Collective Brands Performance + Lifestyle Group
Wolverine Worldwide has said it is paramount the US clothing and footwear company evolves to meet and exceed the demands of the new consumer...
Footwear and apparel business Wolverine Worldwide remains bullish about the strength of its Sperry Top-Sider brand despite cold weather in t...
Wolverine Worldwide has said the integration of the Sperry Top-Sider, Sacuony, Stride Rite and Keds footwear brands is on track, with plans...
Foreign companies are flocking to Asia in general and China in particular to boost sales in the hope of offsetting soft demand at home. But...
Footwear retailer Collective Brands is in a state of flux, on the one hand announcing plans to shutter almost 500 stores in the US, but on the other inking deals to expand its distribution in a number of emerging markets. Here CEO Michael Massey speaks to just-style's Petah Marian about how the company is developing its presence overseas and online.
Footwear business Crocs has promoted product merchant leader Michelle Poole to the newly created role of senior vice president of global merchandising.
US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has revealed plans to close around 140 stores as part of a strategic realignment plan designed to improve its bottom line.
As part of ongoing efforts to accelerate global growth, US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has promoted company veteran James Zwiers to president of its International Group.
Footwear sole manufacturer Vibram is investing US$1.2m at its plant in Massachusetts to take advantage of a recent ruling by the Department of Defense that all new military recruits must purchase domestically-made athletic trainers.
Wolverine Worldwide says a procurement policy change in favour of US-made athletic footwear will help strengthen the domestic supply chain for such items.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- ANALYSIS: Back-to-school spending a waiting game
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report