Collective Brands Performance + Lifestyle Group
Wolverine Worldwide has said it is paramount the US clothing and footwear company evolves to meet and exceed the demands of the new consumer...
Footwear and apparel business Wolverine Worldwide remains bullish about the strength of its Sperry Top-Sider brand despite cold weather in t...
Wolverine Worldwide has said the integration of the Sperry Top-Sider, Sacuony, Stride Rite and Keds footwear brands is on track, with plans...
Foreign companies are flocking to Asia in general and China in particular to boost sales in the hope of offsetting soft demand at home. But...
Footwear retailer Collective Brands is in a state of flux, on the one hand announcing plans to shutter almost 500 stores in the US, but on the other inking deals to expand its distribution in a number of emerging markets. Here CEO Michael Massey speaks to just-style's Petah Marian about how the company is developing its presence overseas and online.
US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has revealed plans to close around 140 stores as part of a strategic realignment plan designed to improve its bottom line.
As part of ongoing efforts to accelerate global growth, US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has promoted company veteran James Zwiers to president of its International Group.
Footwear sole manufacturer Vibram is investing US$1.2m at its plant in Massachusetts to take advantage of a recent ruling by the Department of Defense that all new military recruits must purchase domestically-made athletic trainers.
Wolverine Worldwide says a procurement policy change in favour of US-made athletic footwear will help strengthen the domestic supply chain for such items.
US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide is hoping for higher performance and efficiencies across all of its brands through the consolidation of its digital commerce operations onto the Demandware platform.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey