Collective Brands Performance + Lifestyle Group
Wolverine Worldwide has said it is paramount the US clothing and footwear company evolves to meet and exceed the demands of the new consumer...
Footwear and apparel business Wolverine Worldwide remains bullish about the strength of its Sperry Top-Sider brand despite cold weather in t...
Wolverine Worldwide has said the integration of the Sperry Top-Sider, Sacuony, Stride Rite and Keds footwear brands is on track, with plans...
Foreign companies are flocking to Asia in general and China in particular to boost sales in the hope of offsetting soft demand at home. But...
Footwear retailer Collective Brands is in a state of flux, on the one hand announcing plans to shutter almost 500 stores in the US, but on the other inking deals to expand its distribution in a number of emerging markets. Here CEO Michael Massey speaks to just-style's Petah Marian about how the company is developing its presence overseas and online.
US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has made two management appointments that it says will significantly strengthen the company's brand leadership.
Footwear business Crocs has promoted product merchant leader Michelle Poole to the newly created role of senior vice president of global merchandising.
US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has revealed plans to close around 140 stores as part of a strategic realignment plan designed to improve its bottom line.
As part of ongoing efforts to accelerate global growth, US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has promoted company veteran James Zwiers to president of its International Group.
Footwear sole manufacturer Vibram is investing US$1.2m at its plant in Massachusetts to take advantage of a recent ruling by the Department of Defense that all new military recruits must purchase domestically-made athletic trainers.
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW) - Financial and Strategic S
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (Wolverine) is a footwear, apparel and accessories marketer. The company specializes in design, manufacture, markets, licensing and distributes casual footwear and apparel;...
Compression Wear and Shapewear: Skin-Tight Apparel for Enhan
Compression wear and shapewear garments are skin-tight items of clothing which apply pressure to specific parts of the body....
Moisture Management Fabrics: Key to Wearer Comfort
Moisture management is the process of transporting moisture in the form of perspiration away from the skin to the outer surface of a fabric or garment where it can evaporate....
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024