Columbia Sportswear Company
Stung by unseasonably cold spring weather that blanketed many parts of the US just as they were rolling out their spring merchandise, retail...
The apparel industry is edging closer to an eco-index that will allow companies to assess the environmental impacts of individual products a...
Transparency and integrity are two words that crop up repeatedly in conversation with William E. (Chip) Connor, chairman and CEO of Hong Kong based global sourcing specialist William E. Connor & Associates Ltd. Indeed, these have been cornerstones of the business since it was founded 65 years ago, and continue to underpin every aspect of an operation set up to act as its clients' alter-ego.
There's plenty of talk about the uphill battle confronting apparel supply chains in the face of cautious consumer spending and the pressure on margins from rising raw material, labour and transportation costs. What's needed are constructive ways to counter these pressures. Kurt Cavano, CEO of the TradeCard supply chain platform, believes technology has a key role to play.
US outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear Company has upped its full-year outlook as it revealed increased earnings and sales in its third-quarter.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include plans by China's Jiangsu Lianfa Textile Co to invest US$500m in an Ethiopian textile plant, the views of Li & Fung's chairman on China's efforts to grow its domestic consumption, and first results from a study into health and productivity of Cambodian garment workers.
Outdoor brand Columbia Sportswear has introduced a 'performance enhanced down' system that combines two of its existing technologies and creates such outsized results it's like a "down jacket on steroids."
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear Company has tapped former VF Corp executive Steve Woodside to the newly-created position of vice president of global manufacturing.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has narrowed its net losses in the second quarter, despite incurring costs from its acquisition of prAna.
Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) - Financial and Strategic
Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp...
Performance apparel markets: business update, 4th quarter 20
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
Performance Apparel Markets: Business Update, 2nd Quarter 20
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry....
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead