Columbia Sportswear Company
As new outdoor performance apparel brands enter the market in record numbers, retailers are introducing new innovations and technologies to...
Stung by unseasonably cold spring weather that blanketed many parts of the US just as they were rolling out their spring merchandise, retail...
The apparel industry is edging closer to an eco-index that will allow companies to assess the environmental impacts of individual products a...
Transparency and integrity are two words that crop up repeatedly in conversation with William E. (Chip) Connor, chairman and CEO of Hong Kong based global sourcing specialist William E. Connor & Associates Ltd. Indeed, these have been cornerstones of the business since it was founded 65 years ago, and continue to underpin every aspect of an operation set up to act as its clients' alter-ego.
There's plenty of talk about the uphill battle confronting apparel supply chains in the face of cautious consumer spending and the pressure on margins from rising raw material, labour and transportation costs. What's needed are constructive ways to counter these pressures. Kurt Cavano, CEO of the TradeCard supply chain platform, believes technology has a key role to play.
US outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has made a number of strategic organisational changes, including appointing a president, in a bid to drive growth.
Columbia Sportswear's prAna brand has had its social compliance programme accredited by the Fair Labor Association.
A number of initiatives, including investment in direct-to-consumer channels, the development of the newly acquired Prana brand, and its joint venture in China, helped Columbia Sportswear to book a double-digit increase in fourth-quarter profit.
US outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear Company has upped its full-year outlook as it revealed increased earnings and sales in its third-quarter.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include plans by China's Jiangsu Lianfa Textile Co to invest US$500m in an Ethiopian textile plant, the views of Li & Fung's chairman on China's efforts to grow its domestic consumption, and first results from a study into health and productivity of Cambodian garment workers.
Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) - Financial and Strategic
Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp...
Performance apparel markets: business update, 4th quarter 20
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
Performance Apparel Markets: Business Update, 2nd Quarter 20
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry....
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Lesotho risks garment job losses if AGOA lapses
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019