Columbia Sportswear Company
Stung by unseasonably cold spring weather that blanketed many parts of the US just as they were rolling out their spring merchandise, retail...
The apparel industry is edging closer to an eco-index that will allow companies to assess the environmental impacts of individual products a...
Transparency and integrity are two words that crop up repeatedly in conversation with William E. (Chip) Connor, chairman and CEO of Hong Kong based global sourcing specialist William E. Connor & Associates Ltd. Indeed, these have been cornerstones of the business since it was founded 65 years ago, and continue to underpin every aspect of an operation set up to act as its clients' alter-ego.
There's plenty of talk about the uphill battle confronting apparel supply chains in the face of cautious consumer spending and the pressure on margins from rising raw material, labour and transportation costs. What's needed are constructive ways to counter these pressures. Kurt Cavano, CEO of the TradeCard supply chain platform, believes technology has a key role to play.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has narrowed its net losses in the second quarter, despite incurring costs from its acquisition of prAna.
Columbia Sportswear Company has agreed to pay a US$100,800 penalty after it admitted distributing mislabelled clothing containing insect repellent.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has closed its acquisition of lifestyle apparel brand, PrAna Living.
A court in Italy has ruled in favour of Columbia Sportswear Company in its ongoing dispute over a patent used to create waterproof-breathable footwear.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has agreed to acquire lifestyle apparel brand, PrAna Living, for US$190m, in a deal that will help it expand and reduce its dependence on cold-weather items.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Colombia - ISA Country Report