Columbia Sportswear Company
Stung by unseasonably cold spring weather that blanketed many parts of the US just as they were rolling out their spring merchandise, retail...
The apparel industry is edging closer to an eco-index that will allow companies to assess the environmental impacts of individual products a...
Transparency and integrity are two words that crop up repeatedly in conversation with William E. (Chip) Connor, chairman and CEO of Hong Kong based global sourcing specialist William E. Connor & Associates Ltd. Indeed, these have been cornerstones of the business since it was founded 65 years ago, and continue to underpin every aspect of an operation set up to act as its clients' alter-ego.
There's plenty of talk about the uphill battle confronting apparel supply chains in the face of cautious consumer spending and the pressure on margins from rising raw material, labour and transportation costs. What's needed are constructive ways to counter these pressures. Kurt Cavano, CEO of the TradeCard supply chain platform, believes technology has a key role to play.
Outdoor brand Columbia Sportswear has introduced a 'performance enhanced down' system that combines two of its existing technologies and creates such outsized results it's like a "down jacket on steroids."
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear Company has tapped former VF Corp executive Steve Woodside to the newly-created position of vice president of global manufacturing.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has narrowed its net losses in the second quarter, despite incurring costs from its acquisition of prAna.
Columbia Sportswear Company has agreed to pay a US$100,800 penalty after it admitted distributing mislabelled clothing containing insect repellent.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has closed its acquisition of lifestyle apparel brand, PrAna Living.
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- China consumption growth to bring major change
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Adidas taps Nike designers for new creative studio
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm