Columbia Sportswear Company
Stung by unseasonably cold spring weather that blanketed many parts of the US just as they were rolling out their spring merchandise, retail...
The apparel industry is edging closer to an eco-index that will allow companies to assess the environmental impacts of individual products a...
Transparency and integrity are two words that crop up repeatedly in conversation with William E. (Chip) Connor, chairman and CEO of Hong Kong based global sourcing specialist William E. Connor & Associates Ltd. Indeed, these have been cornerstones of the business since it was founded 65 years ago, and continue to underpin every aspect of an operation set up to act as its clients' alter-ego.
There's plenty of talk about the uphill battle confronting apparel supply chains in the face of cautious consumer spending and the pressure on margins from rising raw material, labour and transportation costs. What's needed are constructive ways to counter these pressures. Kurt Cavano, CEO of the TradeCard supply chain platform, believes technology has a key role to play.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has narrowed its net losses in the second quarter, despite incurring costs from its acquisition of prAna.
Columbia Sportswear Company has agreed to pay a US$100,800 penalty after it admitted distributing mislabelled clothing containing insect repellent.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has closed its acquisition of lifestyle apparel brand, PrAna Living.
A court in Italy has ruled in favour of Columbia Sportswear Company in its ongoing dispute over a patent used to create waterproof-breathable footwear.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has agreed to acquire lifestyle apparel brand, PrAna Living, for US$190m, in a deal that will help it expand and reduce its dependence on cold-weather items.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- US cotton production set to decline
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details