Sporting goods giant Nike says there are no shortage of growth opportunities for the group, and that it will continue to elevate the same le...
Basking in the glow of an impressive set of first quarter figures, Nike CEO Mark Parker took the chance to set out exactly where things had...
Shareholders of US sportswear group Nike can be rest assured this Christmas that current and future growth is ahead of the field, despite a...
Sporting goods giant Nike has joined the chorus of retailers and brands warning of rising input costs in the supply chain, even though its s...
The US International Trade Commission (USITC) is to launch an investigation into trademark infringement claims against 31 footwear retailers and manufacturers following a complaint by Converse.
Nike-owned footwear business Converse is suing 31 rivals over claims they infringed the trademark of its Chuck Taylor All-Stars shoes.
Indian retail giant Future Group has formed an alliance with global online behemoth Amazon India in a bid to extend the reach of its apparel line in the country.
Sporting goods giant Nike delivered a "flawless" performance in the first quarter of its new fiscal year, with strong double-digit jumps in both profit and revenues.
Hong Kong-based advocacy group Globalization Monitor has issued an open letter to brands sourcing from the striking Yue Yuen factory in China - Adidas, Nike, and Timberland - demanding they uphold their corporate social responsibility.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift