Sporting goods giant Nike says there are no shortage of growth opportunities for the group, and that it will continue to elevate the same le...
Basking in the glow of an impressive set of first quarter figures, Nike CEO Mark Parker took the chance to set out exactly where things had...
Shareholders of US sportswear group Nike can be rest assured this Christmas that current and future growth is ahead of the field, despite a...
Sporting goods giant Nike has joined the chorus of retailers and brands warning of rising input costs in the supply chain, even though its s...
Sporting goods giant Nike delivered a "flawless" performance in the first quarter of its new fiscal year, with strong double-digit jumps in both profit and revenues.
Hong Kong-based advocacy group Globalization Monitor has issued an open letter to brands sourcing from the striking Yue Yuen factory in China - Adidas, Nike, and Timberland - demanding they uphold their corporate social responsibility.
Higher revenues, margin expansion and a lower tax rate helped boost earnings for sporting goods giant Nike Inc in its third-quarter.
Sporting goods giant Nike Inc has invested in a new online predictive analytics platform for retailers and brands, which is being piloted by the company's Converse unit as well as beach clothing specialist O'Neill.
Sporting goods giant Nike has reported a 40% hike in second-quarter net profit, bolstered by higher revenues and continued margin improvement.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Turnaround specialist to lead American Apparel
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm