Sporting goods giant Nike says there are no shortage of growth opportunities for the group, and that it will continue to elevate the same le...
Basking in the glow of an impressive set of first quarter figures, Nike CEO Mark Parker took the chance to set out exactly where things had...
Shareholders of US sportswear group Nike can be rest assured this Christmas that current and future growth is ahead of the field, despite a...
Sporting goods giant Nike has joined the chorus of retailers and brands warning of rising input costs in the supply chain, even though its s...
Hong Kong-based advocacy group Globalization Monitor has issued an open letter to brands sourcing from the striking Yue Yuen factory in China - Adidas, Nike, and Timberland - demanding they uphold their corporate social responsibility.
Higher revenues, margin expansion and a lower tax rate helped boost earnings for sporting goods giant Nike Inc in its third-quarter.
Sporting goods giant Nike Inc has invested in a new online predictive analytics platform for retailers and brands, which is being piloted by the company's Converse unit as well as beach clothing specialist O'Neill.
Sporting goods giant Nike has reported a 40% hike in second-quarter net profit, bolstered by higher revenues and continued margin improvement.
Sporting goods colossus Nike has set a new revenue target of US$36bn by the end of fiscal 2017, and expects to break $30bn by fiscal 2015, it said at an investor meeting.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey